@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Found - Batman New & Sealed for $100

Started by tbone3969, 01/30/2018, 11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

tbone3969

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 02/08/2018, 09:20 AMSeeing as it is tax season and all, I was wondering if you would do my taxes tbone?
Lol...

Are you serious?  I used to file all my taxes myself using Turbotax.  Ever since I got married, though, I use my father in laws accountants as my wife has some additional filing requirements (K-1 forms and what not).  Too lazy to do it myself.

What state are you in?
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

LostFlunky

Quote from: tbone3969 on 02/08/2018, 09:25 AM
Quote from: Lost Monkey on 02/08/2018, 09:20 AMSeeing as it is tax season and all, I was wondering if you would do my taxes tbone?
What state are you in?
Turiya

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec