2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

For Sale or Trade: Donpachi

Started by Izod1337, 02/11/2018, 03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Izod1337

Thank you to exodus for the info on London Serei Tanteidan. I have an extra copy of Donpachi for the Saturn up for sale or trade. $60 shipped.

Donpachi1.jpg
Donpachi2.jpg 
4K: https://i.imgur.com/Jh1xNks.jpg
4K: https://i.imgur.com/5P6XAbt.jpg

exodus

I never really took a good look at this game - it's got a good vibe! are there battles? I can't quite tell. but I looked around and if you get it through a yahoo auctions proxy you can probably get it for around 5 bucks before shipping

Izod1337

It is an Victorian era JRPG that revolves around a spirit detective team. It has battles in it.

I looked on the Yahoo Auctions but couldn't find it. Do they ship to the US though?

exodus

no, you've got to go through a proxy buyer who takes a small commission. I saw some on amazon.jp for super cheap

Izod1337

interesting, thank you for the info exodus!