2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

FO: PC Engine Duo RX

Started by Asmikace, 11/17/2018, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Asmikace

Hello everyone, I just got back home from a long project and decided to sell my Duo RX with Bomberman and Cadash. I am more content with my Laseractive for TG16/PCE gaming so I hope I can sell it to somewho would get more use out of it.

Also that Little Samson is for offer as well. Planning to sell my NES collection soon.

20180207_163807[1].jpg

tbone3969

Sweet system.  Wish I had some extra funds to purchase it.  Good luck with the sale.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

exodus

definitely nice looking!

Asmikace

Sold. Going to a good home