2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

atlas

Started by BigusSchmuck, 11/10/2011, 12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

BigusSchmuck

Curious, is this game any good? My brother picked up a copy for 5 bucks at some retro game shop in Tokyo. Might be worthwhile to try it out on my Duo-R with the arcade card if its worth it..

RR1980

I believe the game is in black and white and like most of the scd/acd titles the arcade card most likely would just shorten the loading time.

rag-time4

Ive only tried it briefly, as it seems japanese heavy. There is at least one follow up on ps1 titled neo atlas.

Emerald Rocker

I haven't played it, but I'm sure it must rule.  You can buy it for $3 in my "sale" thread.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club