10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Secret Santa Unboxing Videos 2014

Started by cjameslv, 12/16/2014, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

cjameslv

Well since some people already opened their ss gifts.. (cough jtucci).. i decided we should make videos and post them. Since im starting this thread ill post part 1 of my video.

Enjoy and let's see those videos!


Nazi NecroPhile

Quote from: cjameslv on 12/16/2014, 01:28 AMWell since some people already opened their ss gifts.. (cough jtucci)..
You know who to blame for that.  :P
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 12/16/2014, 09:18 AM
Quote from: cjameslv on 12/16/2014, 01:28 AMWell since some people already opened their ss gifts.. (cough jtucci)..
You know who to blame for that.  :P
No, sure don't :-"

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Miracle_Warrior

I am loving the video :)  Looking forward to part 2.  I hope there's some kind of twist to it.  Something like Zombie Ron Jeremy making an appearance and fully penetrating the gift.