RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Your Picture Thread!

Started by Kitsunexus, 04/25/2007, 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

guyjin

we had another thread for this: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=968.0
post there instead... i wanna revive it!

Hobo Xiphas

Jesus Christ, why would I want to look at a bunch of pictures of male nerds?

This is not a very good idea.

Joe Redifer

To perhaps see that you're not alone?

Hobo Xiphas

GUTS

Fuck man that picture grosses me out, then depresses me thinking of what a shitty life that guy must have.  I hope he gets to come back as a panther or something cool to make up for that fucked up shit God smacked him with.

Turbo D

His life can't be too bad if he owns a pc engine.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: guyjin on 04/25/2007, 06:58 PMwe had another thread for this: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=968.0
post there instead... i wanna revive it!
Will do! I just got some 1 week old pics anyway

CrackTiger

Quote from: GUTS on 04/26/2007, 01:31 AMFuck man that picture grosses me out, then depresses me thinking of what a shitty life that guy must have.  I hope he gets to come back as a panther or something cool to make up for that fucked up shit God smacked him with.
Brilliant. =D>  :D
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: GUTS on 04/26/2007, 01:31 AMI hope he gets to come back as a panther or something cool to make up for that fucked up shit God smacked him with.
OMFGZ GUTS IS A FURRY! \0.o/

Ninja Spirit

To an earlier post...
IMG

GUTS

No I just really liked Skeletor's cat.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Tatsujin

Charlie says, Always tell your mummy before you go off somewhere
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Kitsunexus

Turbo D

Do you guys like unemployed skeletor's cat?  :lol:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG