10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Anyone want to trade?

Started by LETMEINPLEASE, 03/26/2016, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

LETMEINPLEASE

deleted because its wayyyy out of date

780racer

Willing to sell any of those games you have? Dead moon, military madness, Dragon's curse, and Super star soldier are  games I could use.

LETMEINPLEASE

Quote from: 780racer on 03/26/2016, 04:31 PMWilling to sell any of those games you have? Dead moon, military madness, Dragon's curse, and Super star soldier are  games I could use.
Right now Id really prefer to trade. Im more than willing to hear or look at any trade lists even if its stuff not on my trade list, sometimes I dont even realize I need it or want it till I see it. But after a while if this just doesn't really work out here and the couple other sites its on then yeah I will eventually sell some stuff.