12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

IFU-30 not getting power...

Started by Report2Marty, 04/09/2016, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Report2Marty

Just received my CD-Rom2/IFU-30 in the mail today!  Hooked everything up, but no power coming through the IFU...  I ejected the CD-Rom2 from the IFU and plugged it in separately and it gets power..  Am I possibly doing something wrong!  LOL!  Thank you for all your help!

mickcris

Do you have the switch in the front pushed over?  Needs that and the console switch turned on.

Report2Marty

Lol!!!  I'm an idiot.....  Thank you so much, Mickcris!

mickcris

:)  No problem.  Glad it was an easy fix!