10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

TG16 Games for Sale!! Round 3

Started by CPTRAVE, 06/01/2016, 08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CPTRAVE

PayPal only (Free Service Option), shipping within the U.S.
Shipping will be USD $6.00 for the first game and $1.00 for each additional game.
None of these games come with boxes.
Must have more than 200 posts to purchase these games.

Still available

Alien Crush 25.00 CIC
PacLand 15.00 CIC
Neutopia (Not Original Case) instructions slight water damage but can still flip through it $55.00
Sherlock Holmes 20.00
Dragon Spirit 25.00 CIC
Legendary Axe 30.00 (CIC) Case is not in best shape
Legendary Axe 35.00 (CIC)
Last day for the Sale.

Medic_wheat

Ok.

Cool. 

I'll do $10 for a magica chase.  :-"

schweaty

grolt

I might interested in some games soon.
I'm a notorious strange man.

DildoKKKobold

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

DeshDildo

"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

sirhcman

uiengineer

SignOfZeta

Save the date!

I fucking hate it when people say "Save the date."
IMG

GohanX

bob

PM from member_A:  do you have cratermaze?  i will give you $20.
PM from member_B:  hey, i saw your thread.  before you list them, do you have cratermaze?  i can offer $25.  PM me back, bud.

Response to member_A:  i do, but somebody offered me $25.  you want it for $30?
PM from member_A:  ok, i can do 30

Response to member_B:  nope, i dont have cratermaze.

CrackTiger

PM from member with 0 posts: "How much to buy out all of your stock before you make it public?"
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

PM from $torino.03: "can I pay with coupons and store credit?"
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

780racer

I also would like to be added to this raffle. Please add me to this raffle.

CGQuarterly

exodus

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

esteban

Congratulations!

You have won the TG-16 raffle.

PM your address ASAP.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

In all seriousness, if you have Vasteel or Exile: Wicked Phenomenon, I'll dry hump you in the soda aisle of the Walmart of your choosing. Also, I'll give you money.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/01/2016, 05:20 PMIn all seriousness, if you have Vasteel or Exile: Wicked Phenomenon, I'll dry hump you in the soda aisle of the Walmart of your choosing. Also, I'll give you money.
PM me @balzac

TheClash603

Quote from: esteban on 06/01/2016, 05:38 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/01/2016, 05:20 PMIn all seriousness, if you have Vasteel or Exile: Wicked Phenomenon, I'll dry hump you in the soda aisle of the Walmart of your choosing. Also, I'll give you money.
PM me @balzac
I will put up any TV Sports game to watch.

exodus

I have 98 sealed copies of tv sports foodball and hockey
I will leave them as "tips"

HailingTheThings

PM me @balzac
PM sent

Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/01/2016, 05:52 PM
PM me @balzac
I will put up any TV Sports game to watch.
What is a TV Sports game? I have never heard of one of those. :3
IMG

780racer

CPTRAVE

Sorry for the delay answering all PM now.

CPTRAVE

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

exodus

dang! I wanted that Yo Bro!

DeshDildo

Damn!  Someone must have been hot on the trigger.  I thought I was lucky when I checked back 5 minutes after the games were listed and I must not have been quick enough with the pmski.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

HailingTheThings

"Vasteel (No Map) 55.00  SOLD"

Well, damn, guess I'm too slow.
IMG

exodus

I would've blazed those lasers too!!

but... I can still get good ole keith....

seieienbu

Well, stuff sure goes quick these days...
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

ClodBusted

Next time, I'll create a FS thread with rare games at low prices, and everything listed will have a "sold" status right from the get go.

Just to tease you.

exodus

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/03/2016, 01:17 AMNext time, I'll create a FS thread with rare games at low prices, and everything listed will have a "sold" status right from the get go.

Just to tease you.
Thank you.

:)

Gentlegamer

Darn, I missed on China Warrior.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

CPTRAVE

780racer

exodus

Did valis II and III come with anything other than CD and case/manual when complete?

(specifically: I know this is a total noob question, but they never did cardboard boxes for cds.... right???)

esteban

Quote from: exodus on 06/07/2016, 07:29 PMDid valis II and III come with anything other than CD and case/manual when complete?

(specifically: I know this is a total noob question, but they never did cardboard boxes for cds.... right???)
Nope.

Only a few Working Designs games included an outer cardboard sleeve.

exodus

ah, right. as a young lad I thought my cover of Exile: Wicked Phenomenon was the real one - but someone had cut out the front of the box and put that in instead!

geise

Valis III had a box.  So did most of the early CD games.  Once the Duo came out it was just jewel cases for SCD games, and all HuCard games were just box, manual and that clear plastic insert.  There were no cases for HuCard games after mid to late 92 I believe.  Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.  :lol:

esteban

Quote from: geise on 06/07/2016, 07:54 PMValis III had a box.
Shhhhhhh....if he finds out that early CD games had boxes....

I know I am evil.

:(

geise

Quote from: esteban on 06/07/2016, 07:59 PM
Quote from: geise on 06/07/2016, 07:54 PMValis III had a box.
Shhhhhhh....if he finds out that early CD games had boxes....

I know I am evil.

:(

:lol:

and :lol: i edited.

exodus

Groover

IMG

MasonSushi

I will buy Vallis 2 and 3 if the current deal falls through.

CPTRAVE

Quote from: MasonSushi on 06/10/2016, 02:05 PMI will buy Vallis 2 and 3 if the current deal falls through.
They are sold.