12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

0MG I NEED A KORG X50!

Started by Kitsunexus, 06/01/2007, 12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kitsunexus

This demo pwns, it sounds so Secret of Mana-ish!
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Joe Redifer

Eh.  Do you know how to play?  It would be quite useless without some MAD SKILZ 2 PWN WITH.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/01/2007, 01:03 AMEh.  Do you know how to play?  It would be quite useless without some MAD SKILZ 2 PWN WITH.
Nah, but I know how to sequence, which pretty much sounds the same.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!