RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Looking for: Dynastic Hero & Terraforming US back cover

Started by CatBoy, 11/29/2007, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatBoy

Hello,

I was finally able to obtain a US Dynastic Hero manual for my loose CD. All I'm missing now is the back cover for the CD case and I don't think I'll ever be able to locate an orphan one. Does anyone have a high quality scan of the back insert? I'd like to print one so that my game feels complete next to the other ones.

Thanks! :)

nat

Where did you find the manual, BTW? I'm looking for one too.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

CatBoy

Quote from: nat on 11/30/2007, 12:34 AMWhere did you find the manual, BTW? I'm looking for one too.
Seems like I got the last one at TZD. The front cover has some blemishes but it's in overall good shape.

nat

That's odd. I tried ordering one from TZD recently but they said they didn't have any left.

Did you place your order over a month ago? Maybe you got in line ahead of me somehow...
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

NecroPhile

Or maybe TZD sucks at auditing inventory.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

kenomac78

by far the best place s  http://crazybanana.tk  but it sems to have been abandoned around 2004 but lots and lots o scans

CatBoy

Quote from: nat on 11/30/2007, 10:36 AMThat's odd. I tried ordering one from TZD recently but they said they didn't have any left.

Did you place your order over a month ago? Maybe you got in line ahead of me somehow...
I placed my order on the very first day of the 50% off sale. The only manual I didn't get was Might & Magic III.

CatBoy

Quote from: kenomac78 on 11/30/2007, 05:38 PMby far the best place s  http://crazybanana.tk  but it sems to have been abandoned around 2004 but lots and lots o scans
Wow nice site! Thanks a lot. Sadly no Dynastic Hero US. :(

Joe Redifer

I'd post a scan for you if I had the game.  I am trying to procure it.

kid_rondeau

I have teh game, but no scanner! Alas!

kenomac78

than as a long shot try to email the person with the nexy copy on e-pay, and claim its for some archival purposes

NecroPhile

Word.  The one on ebay was bought by Digital Press, so ask them nicely for scan (those guy are usually pretty damn helpful).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CatBoy

Quote from: CatBoy on 11/29/2007, 11:51 PMHello,

I was finally able to obtain a US Dynastic Hero manual for my loose CD. All I'm missing now is the back cover for the CD case and I don't think I'll ever be able to locate an orphan one. Does anyone have a high quality scan of the back insert? I'd like to print one so that my game feels complete next to the other ones.

Thanks! :)
I just bought Terraforming without back insert so I'm now also looking for that particular back insert. :)

Turbo D

I was watching that one, but I was asleep when it ended, haha. I'm glad that a forum member scored it though  8)
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG