OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Vote for your favorite company!

Started by PukeSter, 01/21/2012, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PukeSter

Just another poll guys, have fun!

soop

Hudson!  <3 Hudson forever :3
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

CrackTiger

At first it was tough, until I saw that it was fav "PCE" developer.

In the previous 'best PCE developer' thread; I picked RED, who are also my favorite (but not in this poll).

It also depends on the definition of "who made the best games", since Capcom and Sega didb't make the PCE ports of their games and Hudson ported R-Type, NEC Ave(?) ported the Darius games, etc.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

SignOfZeta

Is there any other choice but Hudson? I mean...come on.

My second place pick would be NCS, third would be Rayforce.
IMG

ccovell

I'm disappointed Atlus isn't an option...

Keranu

Uh HELLOooo, Pack-in-Video anyone???
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

_Paul

Quote from: Keranu on 01/22/2012, 02:46 AMUh HELLOooo, Pack-in-Video anyone???
You misread the poll. It says 'best', not 'worst'.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Digi.k

Think I'm gonna go with Taito.. they did produce a few crap titles but they also made some sound conversions and pce exclusives

Keranu

Quote from: guest on 01/22/2012, 05:00 AM
Quote from: Keranu on 01/22/2012, 02:46 AMUh HELLOooo, Pack-in-Video anyone???
You misread the poll. It says 'best', not 'worst'.
Alright then, I shall cast my vote for Cinemaware as best developer.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

HercTNT

Wish i could have voted for more than one, but Hudson is my top pick.

NecroPhile

Since I can't vote for Riverhill Soft (teh Facclerballerin!), I voted for Hudson.

P.S. - No mention of Falcom goodies in the poll?  For shame.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!