RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Favorite aspect of TurboGrafx gaming?

Started by VestCunt, 05/03/2013, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VestCunt

Why do you like the TurboGrafx? Inquiring minds want to know!
Topic Adjourned.

bob

Inquiring minds want to know why this is in fighting street?  Are you expexting an argument to break out?

EDIT: maybe i should read the options before i open my fly trap.  I like this thread now.

NecroPhile

I voted for the beard, 'cause I got one.  The other options made me grin, but you forgot the "what is _____ worth?"   :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

VestCunt

I'm not going to talk to you guys until you cast all THREE votes.
Topic Adjourned.

RoyVegas

I refuse to cast any votes until you at least have a "playing the games" option.  Although I'm sure some people here think I'd be able to find 3 out of whats there, and to those people.....  FUCK YOU! I can surely find 2 in there if you put in the playing the games though.  :P
All is well. :)

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: NecroPhile on 05/03/2013, 04:58 PMI voted for the beard, 'cause I got one.  The other options made me grin, but you forgot the "what is _____ worth?"   :mrgreen:
So the growing a beard is winning. Another option should be, what is my beard worth? Is it a beard of holding and can it store food for later use?

DildoKKKobold

Only 3 options?

Where is "le gouging?"
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

PunkCryborg

putting my games into baggies is on the same level to me as raking dirt into patterns in a japanese garden

PunkCryborg

Also for me- spamming every thread about wonder momo or energy

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

VGA grading is where it's at. It adds legitimacy to my otherwise worthless collection. I remember when I sent in my loose Keith Courage card in for VGA grading once. It was fun. I send every game-related item in for VGA grading. You should, too. My only regret is not having more stuff to send in to get VGA graded. Maybe they could VGA grade my beard.

Opethian

IMG

Sparky

Hahaha... Racketboy guides for the win

CrackTiger

Did they make any JRPG's?
The Racketboy guides
Buying games, posting "haul" videos

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 05/03/2013, 09:44 PMOnly 3 options?

Where is "le gouging?"
Only 3 options aren't part of gouging.

Surfing ebay
Spending money
Completeness
Rarity
The Racketboy guides
Putting games in poly bags
Sending games in for VGA grading
Growing a beard
Working Designs sleeves
WTB: Magical Chase
Investing
Selling collection
Starting Sega CD collection
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CrackTiger on 05/04/2013, 12:12 PMDid they make any JRPG's?
The Racketboy guides

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 05/03/2013, 09:44 PMOnly 3 options?

Where is "le gouging?"
Only 3 options aren't part of gouging.

Surfing ebay
Spending money
Completeness
Rarity
The Racketboy guides
Putting games in poly bags
Sending games in for VGA grading
Growing a beard
Working Designs sleeves
WTB: Magical Chase
Investing
Selling collection
Eh, all but one of these is about buying. (Some are about eventual resale, in the future.) There is no "le gouging." i.e. Selling on Ebay.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Selling collection

I think I've done a few "Look what I found" videos on yt, I've sold my entire Turbo collection AND I started picking up Sega CD games for cheaps if they are to be had.  :)  Honestly I've had a blast picking up great games in my library for trades/good deals after I sold everything in 2008.  :)

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/03/2013, 10:12 PMAlso for me- spamming every thread about wonder momo or energy
Same here, except China Warrior

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Ji-L87

I love me a good "haul video" :mrgreen:

The jellyness, the want so bad right now-factor. Love it.

I also love how everyone either seems to have more disposable income than me/or is even worse than me when it comes to using it sensibly :D
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

Deletion

Answer #9 didn't appeal to me because I'm not a fan of facial hair...

Spending money - PCE goodness sadly doesn't come free

Rarity - Awareness of all things NEC and Hudson is a good way to test how retro a gamer is

Putting games in poly bags - I don't actually do this, but it's the closest to what I'm currently enjoying, which is putting together a game room and organizing my games and consoles

Psycho Punch

Completeness for the win!

When I die I want to be a museum statue, stored in a Statue Grade Authority case.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

VestCunt

Quote from: Deletion on 05/08/2013, 01:11 AMAnswer #9 didn't appeal to me because I'm not a fan of facial hair...

Rarity - Awareness of all things NEC and Hudson is a good way to test how retro a gamer is

Putting games in poly bags - I don't actually do this, but it's the closest to what I'm currently enjoying, which is putting together a game room and organizing my games and consoles
IMG
Topic Adjourned.

Deletion

Quote from: VestCunt on 05/08/2013, 10:04 PM
Quote from: Deletion on 05/08/2013, 01:11 AMAnswer #9 didn't appeal to me because I'm not a fan of facial hair...

IMG
I found it fun to answer the poll seriously, or at least, semi-seriously.

seieienbu

I answered growing a beard, but I'd rather just play some games.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93