@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Shubibinman 2 glitches?

Started by VenomMacbeth, 03/16/2015, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VenomMacbeth

Has anyone noted this to be a buggy game?

I didn't notice too many bugs playing through single-player, other than being occasionally unable to fire when right next to a wall.

However, I attempted to play a bit of the 2-player mode with my friend, and the game was just rife with glitches.  There were times when I could shoot, couldn't jump, even a couple split second instances of creepy horror movie static. 

So what, is this just a poorly programmed game or is my copy haunted?
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

ParanoiaDragon

Haunted!  I have zero memory of any bugs, even in 2player mode.  I'm fairly certain I've played it to some degree or another BITD with a friend, don't recall any bugs. :/
IMG

NecroPhile

I don't recall any glitches, but I don't have any friends with which to play two player.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

What console are you playing on?  I've noticed some glitches in emulators at times....
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 03/17/2015, 01:43 PMWhat console are you playing on?  I've noticed some glitches in emulators at times....
I've played it on white PCE and a Duo, but 2-player only on the Duo.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

esteban

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 03/17/2015, 01:51 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 03/17/2015, 01:43 PMWhat console are you playing on?  I've noticed some glitches in emulators at times....
I've played it on white PCE and a Duo, but 2-player only on the Duo.
It might actually be a problem with DuoTap/controller...

Some games have wacky things happen as a result of Tap/loose DIN connectors/etc.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: esteban on 03/17/2015, 02:00 PMIt might actually be a problem with DuoTap/controller...

Some games have wacky things happen as a result of Tap/loose DIN connectors/etc.
Shit.  And I JUST got a multitap & second controller from Hit-Japan.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

xcrement5x

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/17/2015, 11:00 AMI don't recall any glitches, but I don't have any friends with which to play two player.
Saddest post of the day :(
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/17/2015, 05:49 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/17/2015, 11:00 AMI don't recall any glitches, but I don't have any friends with which to play two player.
Saddest post of the day :(
Don't feel too bad—he has the largest collection of miniature ceramic dog statues in North America.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sarumaru

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 03/17/2015, 02:43 PM
Quote from: esteban on 03/17/2015, 02:00 PMIt might actually be a problem with DuoTap/controller...

I have been buying from this guy for many years now, and haven't had any real issues with him 'cept for my second duo tap I got from him was buggy and made weird control glitches in my games. So it's quite possible it's a bad tap.

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/19/2015, 03:46 PM

I have been buying from this guy for many years now, and haven't had any real issues with him 'cept for my second duo tap I got from him was buggy and made weird control glitches in my games. So it's quite possible it's a bad tap.
I've also been a longtime customer of theirs, with nary a bad experience.  They requested I send the items back...not happy about paying shipping to Japan, but I'll deal.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

CrackTiger

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 03/19/2015, 03:50 PM
Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/19/2015, 03:46 PM

I've also been a longtime customer of theirs, with nary a bad experience.  They requested I send the items back...not happy about paying shipping to Japan, but I'll deal.
Asshole did that to me for a Neo Geo CD completely covered in grease which stank like a house fire and the laser went from iffy to dead in a day. Not worth the additional $80+ loss to send back to the kind of person who would misleadingly sell something like that in the first.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!