OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Admit it... You're playing with yourself.

Started by OldRover, 07/29/2016, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

You evil sinners, you're all going to hell. HELLLLL I SAY.

IMG
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

I can't take a shower without using the conditioner *everywhere*

Trüth.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: esteban on 07/29/2016, 05:46 PMI can't take a shower without using the conditioner *everywhere*

Trüth.
Lol!

NightWolve

bob

yes, single player dungeon explorer II

Gredler

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

Quote from: Gredler on 07/29/2016, 06:12 PMAmbidexterity practice
fuck that.  left hand only.  right hand moves the mouse.

jtucci31

Right hand is always in my pocket "secretly" touching my junk.

OldMan

QuoteI can't take a shower without using the conditioner *everywhere*
Wait a second.... Aren't you supposed to do that?

My wife says I am....:)

Gredler

Quote from: gynt on 07/29/2016, 06:32 PMfuck that.  left hand only.  right hand moves the mouse.
Who said it was the left hand needed practice. I grew up in the internet age, these new fangeled tablets and shit got me all fumbly bumbly down there

ToyMachine78

Quote from: TheOldMan on 07/29/2016, 07:03 PM
QuoteI can't take a shower without using the conditioner *everywhere*
Wait a second.... Aren't you supposed to do that?

My wife says I am....:)
Wife!? I thought you said you are your own wife now?

TheClash603

I wish I could admit it.  Went out with friends last night and when I got home at 4am I thought this would be a good idea.  I queued up Redtube and...  fell asleep.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

in99flames

I was gonna...felt confident....then saw this outside my neighbors door coming home from work. Just a whole lotta "nope" and went inside to do nothing instead. Killed the moment.

/618a3f17ed2.jpg
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

TDIRunner

I assume you meant playing video games with yourself.  Sadly, yes I am.  I have no one to play multiplayer video games with, so I play with myself.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

in99flames

Quote from: guest on 08/01/2016, 08:23 AMWhat in the hell is that? And how did it not put you more in the mood?
Apparently its a dobsonfly. That is a female. The sonuvabitch was a good 3 to 4 inches long. I had researched it in google. The males have even larger mandibles. I recently moved to a place on a lake with a stream nearby and i guess that is where these things live. Its also rare for them to be so close to people....i read that the female can give a painful bite. Had i known that before, it would have gotten me more in the mood...
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

NoSexGex

Quote from: in99flames on 08/02/2016, 05:51 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 08/01/2016, 08:23 AMWhat in the hell is that? And how did it not put you more in the mood?
Apparently its a dobsonfly. That is a female. The sonuvabitch was a good 3 to 4 inches long. I had researched it in google. The males have even larger mandibles. I recently moved to a place on a lake with a stream nearby and i guess that is where these things live. Its also rare for them to be so close to people....i read that the female can give a painful bite. Had i known that before, it would have gotten me more in the mood...
Very erotic, interesting dynamics though. It's crazy how many bugs there are on lakes
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

esteban

That Dobson fly still scares me. I can't fall asleep.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

For some reason all this talk of Dobson Fly reminded me that it has been far too long since I last beat off to Brundlefly.

Dicer

At least twice a day, gotta keep the pipes clean...