The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Video Game Silliness.

Started by Psycho Punch, 01/25/2017, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Punch

Games have a lot of ridiculous stuff in them and this is the place to post and laugh at them.

In Resident Evil Wesker keeps wearing his damn sunglasses indoors and that's a little bit silly, but more so when you learn about the "STARS traitor" plot. Hmmm I wonder who's the traitor? :lol:
What's more funny is that near the end of the game the "WESKER IS TRAITOR" thing is just thrown at your face if you haven't figured it out by yourself yet... you use a slide cartridge in a projector in the lab that has this picture at the end:

IMG

I never fail to laugh at this part. Get those glasses off for the super secret lab group picture at least :lol:

Fast forward to 2016, I had never played the remake and it was released for PS3/PS4/PC. Perfect time to play it for the first time. It was an excellent game and the wesker glasses thing didn't even bother me this time since I'm so used to it by this point, and CAPCOM removed most of the cheesy siliness of the original game. Well, except for...

IMG

Almost died laughing when I saw that. Come on Capcom :lol:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TDIRunner

Not just sunglasses indoors, but sunglasses indoors  AT NIGHT. 
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

SignOfZeta

As far as video games go, this isn't very silly. Have you heard of Mario Bros.?
IMG

NoSexGex

Those guys look bad ass man
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

bartre

Yeah, but are they bad enough dudes to beat their own dicks with a hammer?

crazydean

Quote from: bartre on 01/26/2017, 08:46 PMYeah, but are they bad enough dudes to beat their own dicks with a hammer?
That seems oddly specific. Is that a thing I don't know about?

SuperGrafx

I remember that lab photo fondly as well!

Wesker was the 32 bit equivalent of the 'most interesting man in the world' -- been everywhere, seen everything and done everything from killing zombies to being part of an elite scientific research facility team.

I wouldn't be surprised if his was motto was "Stay thirsty, my friends"

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

ClodBusted

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 01/25/2017, 07:28 PMIMG
Look, it's Duke Nukem at his part time job, no wonder DNF took so long to release.