2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

Retro-bit Street Fighter II Ryu Dual Link Controller for the SNES & PC/Mac

Started by KnightWarrior, 11/21/2017, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

KnightWarrior

This is my latest Video before I go to my brothers for thanksgiving

KnightWarrior


esteban

Quote from: KnightWarrior on 12/17/2017, 12:57 AMNo one, It's a Great Controller
I watched your video last week when I was catching up on posts from pcefx.

I am pretty rough with my pads/controllers and I hope the build quality would be able to handle my "wear and tear" style of playing.

I bought a similar sort of controller over the summer, but from a different company (8bitdo Famicom-inspired controller). —hopefully, during XMAS break, it will survive.

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG