10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

0MG I NEED A KORG X50!

Started by Kitsunexus, 06/01/2007, 12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kitsunexus

This demo pwns, it sounds so Secret of Mana-ish!
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Joe Redifer

Eh.  Do you know how to play?  It would be quite useless without some MAD SKILZ 2 PWN WITH.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/01/2007, 01:03 AMEh.  Do you know how to play?  It would be quite useless without some MAD SKILZ 2 PWN WITH.
Nah, but I know how to sequence, which pretty much sounds the same.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!