OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Here,if you have not seen this horrible ad yet,now you have a link to it.

Started by PCEngineHell, 06/11/2007, 01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

Yeah, this s boring. I could'nt even watch 2 minutes of it. But in the war of ADD vs. PS3, I'll take ADD anyday.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

NecroPhile

Wow, that was odd.  What in the hell kind of message is Sony trying to send?  Buy a PS3, take LSD, jerk off to soccer games, or what?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kitsunexus

I watched a little more, it STILL did nothing for me. Whatever happened to the commercials that showed what systems DID and had gameplay footage and shit and was JUST that, not some bullshit filmschool cocksucker's art project?
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Seldane

Wow, that was really weird. Just like most Playstation commercials! The first one was pretty boring, but I loved the second one! Awesome! :D
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

guyjin

totally moronic. Stopped watching after the fapping to soccer scene. whoever made this peice of crap should be castrated.

Golgo13

That girl had a nice ass, but even her ass was not enough to make up for such a stupid commercial.

Seldane

By the way, what are these intended for? They are way too long for tv.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

grahf

I think ive seen a shorter version of that on tv already.
Its supposed to sell PS3s... how?

Joe Redifer

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Relaxing video, perhaps Sony should sell hotel rooms instead.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Dark Fact

homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

grahf

The worst part about it, is that commercial probably cost a million dollars to produce.

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec