12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Hey people who live in Japan: Can I ask a favour?

Started by soop, 06/24/2011, 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

soop

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transformers-Device-Label-Cheetor-Memeory/dp/B0034G4EUO/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1308912318&sr=1-2

These Transformer USB drives are amazing, but there are loads of knock-offs which look awful.  And apart from the fact that 2gb is a paltry amount of data, I'd still like to own one.

Can anyone tell me how much they sell for in Japan?  Because I'm thinking there's probably a ridiculous mark-up in the UK.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

SignOfZeta

The Cheetor memory stick was 円3800 when it came out. I'm pretty sure its either out of stock or massively reduced by now in most Japanese shops. HLJ is selling it for 円3000, which is the same %20 they sell a lot of their stuff for now.

So in other words the price you are seeing on Amazon UK isn't really that far out of line, the things are just stupidly overpriced to begin with. :)
IMG

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!