RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

The Video Game History Museum

Started by Keranu, 07/11/2011, 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: Keranu on 07/11/2011, 04:43 PMJust found this today, thought it was cool idea.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/1760848975/the-videogame-history-museum
Interesting, I've gone to Sean Kelly's store many many times.
--DragonmasterDan

thrush

That's awesome.  I may have to try and get there some day.

Mathius

I would like to see a museum in the center of the country instead of one coast or the other. That way almost everyone could realistically drive to it.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: Mathius on 07/24/2011, 01:40 PMI would like to see a museum in the center of the country instead of one coast or the other. That way almost everyone could realistically drive to it.
Nobody lives in the middle of the country though so, strictly speaking, people on average would have to travel more miles to see it (which they wouldn't).
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Mathius on 07/24/2011, 01:40 PMI would like to see a museum in the center of the country instead of one coast or the other. That way almost everyone could realistically drive to it.
I have a Turbob museum at my joint here in Omaha - for the price of admission, I accept beer or quality lulz.  Y'all are welcome to come peruse my meager collection and see the multiple R4R3 L@@K!! copies of Keith Courage, challenge me to 2/5 minute Soldier Blade score runs, and/or enjoy some multiplayer Bomberman, Faceball, etc.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

I have a lil pc engine software museum :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..