Is Trevpwnsnoobs Ready for a Sapphire boot?

Started by BlueBMW, 07/31/2011, 02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Trevpwnsnoobs Ready to pop his Sapphire cherry?

Yeah He's ready!
5 (17.2%)
Wait til he's 15
1 (3.4%)
No, he's a noob
14 (48.3%)
Hell no!  He lives in Jersey!
6 (20.7%)
Whats a blue cherry? And why would you want to pop it?
3 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

BlueBMW

We all know our buddy Trev likes freebies, so here's the question of the day for you guys :P  Should I send him a Sapphire or not? :lol:
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Trevpwnsnoobs

(20:45:58) Tatsujin: WARNING! WARNING! A HUGE OBEYANCE "PC ENGINE" IS APPROACHING FAST!

Joe Redifer

I say he must pwn a n00b before he is allowed a copy.  Obviously he is not a n00b because he has posted 4 whole times!

Mishran

Go for it. I didn't really have many posts when you sent me a copy. Does this poll really matter? Your gonna send him one anyway because your such a  8) guy...  :lol:

BlueBMW

This poll is more for fun anyways :P  gotta mess with noobz some.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

Sapphire is a 18+ rated game. He has to wait at least 4 more years.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

SuperDeadite

All noobz does is beg for free stuff.  Fuck no.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

RR1980

well if he's willing to invest for a arcade card just to play sapphire I think he's ready. :)

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

thesteve

send it, just make sure he buys the arcade card

Trevpwnsnoobs

yeh, i has too buy teh arcade card anyways, and my duo is broken atm, so i would just be staring at a copy of teh sapphire and it woud kill me
(20:45:58) Tatsujin: WARNING! WARNING! A HUGE OBEYANCE "PC ENGINE" IS APPROACHING FAST!

SuperDeadite

If noobs posts pics of his mom, then he can have a sapphire.  No pic? No boot.

Trevpwnsnoobs

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 07/31/2011, 09:28 PMIf noobs posts pics of his mom, then he can have a sapphire.  No pic? No boot.
hahaha!

Trevpwnsnoobs

he deserves a medal. hes kept asking for mom pics since i came on here... hes a good example of never give up :D

RR1980

you can still listening to it as a audio cd the game has a amazing soundtrack

Tatsujin

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 07/31/2011, 09:33 PMhe deserves a medal. hes kept asking for mom pics since i came on here... hes a good example of never give up :D
He just loves to see some cougar pix. That's all.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 07/31/2011, 09:23 PMyeh, i has too buy teh arcade card anyways, and my duo is broken atm, so i would just be staring at a copy bootie of teh sapphire and it woud kill me
fixed.

PunkCryborg

Sapphire soundtrack ROCK ON!!! I listened to it in my car for a couple months before I actually played it. And should Trev get a copy?? HELL NO not until we see proof that he cleared that Soldier Blade he just got or a mum pic.  :lol:

SuperDeadite

Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/31/2011, 10:45 PM
Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 07/31/2011, 09:33 PMhe deserves a medal. hes kept asking for mom pics since i came on here... hes a good example of never give up :D
Cougars are quite awesome.  Mie and Kei are about 48 in this video, and damn they still be hotties.  Especially Kei,
so fucking hot.  I think the rumors are true, these two really aliens from outer space.

Tatsujin

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 07/31/2011, 11:17 PM
Cougars are quite awesome.  Mie and Kei are about 48 in this video, and damn they still be hotties.  Especially Kei,
so fucking hot.  I think the rumors are true, these two really aliens from outer space.
Yeah, but don't expect noobs mom still looking that hot.

SuperDeadite

Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/31/2011, 11:51 PM
Quote from: SuperDeadite on 07/31/2011, 11:17 PM
Yeah, but don't expect noobs mom still looking that hot.
Well duh, she's white.

PunkCryborg

I guess we wont know till we get the proof!

Joe Redifer

The boot of Sapphire is a bit "off".  The tracks all start with a click as if the music is not quite exactly where it needs to be on the disc, but "close enough".

Tatsujin

is this thread now closed? nobody posts anymore.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/01/2011, 02:00 AMThe boot of Sapphire is a bit "off".  The tracks all start with a click as if the music is not quite exactly where it needs to be on the disc, but "close enough".
That's interesting. I'll have to compare it to the original to see if it really is just the bootlegs. If it is a sign of a bootleg, I'll add it to the list. :)
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

TGX16

I do not know who Trev is his age or where ever he lives or if his mom is a cougar
(I'm not sure if I want to find out the truth in the matter!)    :shock:
But sapphire is a big step a very BIG step!! 
The question we all have to ask our selvs is if hes ready for it?
WELL???????IS HE??????READY???????FOR???????IT?????? 
I!!!!!!!CANT!!!!!!!!!HEAR!!!!!!!!!YOU!!!!!!!IS!!!!!!!!HE???????

BlueBMW

Alright.  The crowd has spoken! Hehe.  But this is fighting street so most rules are null and void anyways.  Since trev has provided us with a few lulz he shall receive a sapphire.

Arkhan Asylum

FUCK THAT FAG.

WAIT WHO THE HELL IS TREVPWNSNOOBS.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geise

I think he needs to make his own boot. :-({|=

Tatsujin

geralds

______██████████████
-____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ M ▓████
-__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
-__██████░░░░██░░██████
██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██
-__████░░░░░░██████████
-__██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
_____██░░░░░░░░░██
-______██░░░░░░██
-____██▓▓████▓▓▓█
-_██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█
██▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░███░
-__██░░░░░░███████
-____██░░░░███████
-______██████████
-_____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
-_____█████████████

nat

Anyone living in Jersey is suspect in my book.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

blueraven

"Is everyone in Jersey a trolling douche?"

SuperDeadite

Quote from: blueraven on 08/04/2011, 06:53 AM"Is everyone in Jersey a trolling douche?"
Nah, that's canada.  Jersey is just dirty.

Sparky

turbogrfxfan

Ahh jersey can be a little duchy cause its dirty. Here's douch! The only boot this guy needs is a boot in is ass!! I say if he wants the boot he can have one of my spares but he has to play me for it;P. Nah just send em one. I'm afraid to let him in my house.
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

SuperDeadite

Quote from: guest on 08/04/2011, 12:18 PM
Quote from: SuperDeadite on 08/04/2011, 10:19 AMJersey is just dirty.
like your momma tonguing me nuts :P
You want my mother? Go for it.  I'd assume she's rather crusty these days, but unquestionably still better then any thing you'll find in canada.

BlueBMW

Oooooh is that a throwdown?

Sparky vs SuperD

Godzilla style!

Tatsujin

Sparky

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 08/04/2011, 07:41 PMYou want my mother?
woah slow down princess... i dont want her but when she takes out her teeth and wants to give a gummer i say what the hell :P

SuperDeadite

Quote from: guest on 08/05/2011, 10:07 AM
Quote from: SuperDeadite on 08/04/2011, 07:41 PMYou want my mother?
woah slow down princess... i dont want her but when she takes out her teeth and wants to give a gummer i say what the hell :P
You'd accept oral from a total random whom you've never seen before?  Aren't you married?  You're wife must be the worst cock sucker in the history of the world.  Considering you chose to marry such a person proves that canadain women truly are the absolute rock bottom of the universe.

Sparky

hahaha... must have been the princess comment that set you off... i will use it always

RR1980

Opethian

IMG

Tatsujin

NecroPhile

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 08/04/2011, 07:41 PM... but unquestionably still better then any thing you'll find in canada.
No good mooseknuckle?!?  You must be blind and/or homosexual.

laurar.jpg
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SuperDeadite

Quote from: guest on 08/05/2011, 10:37 AMhahaha... must have been the princess comment that set you off... i will use it always
No rebuttal?  I'm disappointed.  And I guess this means you really would rather have head from my toothless,
crackwhore mom then the woman you married.  No wonder you're always sucking that red wine.

Oh and for the record I've been using the OFFICIAL YOUTUBE PRINCESS COLOR SCHEME on my channel for well over
two years now.  News travels slowly by moose doesn't it?

SuperDeadite

@NecroPhile: She looks ok in that pic.  But I'd love to see her without the air brush, photo shop, and 50 lbs or makeup. 
But the real problem with the fake-bacon women is the smell.  They all smell like the queen of england.  They actually
keep the queen as their head of state so they can "smell like royalty."

Sparky

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 08/05/2011, 11:54 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/05/2011, 10:37 AMhahaha... must have been the princess comment that set you off... i will use it always
No rebuttal?  I'm disappointed.  And I guess this means you really would rather have head from my toothless,
crackwhore mom then the woman you married.  No wonder you're always sucking that red wine.

Oh and for the record I've been using the OFFICIAL YOUTUBE PRINCESS COLOR SCHEME on my channel for well over
two years now.  News travels slowly by moose doesn't it?
i had no clue about your you tube channel princess but i guess the name sure fits.
And i am flattered you pay attention and know so much about me... but just so we are clear i don't swing that way even if your mom did pass down her cock sucking skills to you.

EDIT for my spelling :P