RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Turbo2k...?

Started by OldRover, 09/20/2005, 11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

Is the site down or something? I can't reach it...
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Keranu

Neither can I.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

lord_cack

worked for me  :?

But on another note...they do have the group name wrong on there Nod

Frozen Neutopia....need to see who you need to talk to about getting that fixed  :)
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

esteban

Quote from: "lord_cack"worked for me  :?

But on another note...they do have the group name wrong on there Nod

Frozen Neutopia....need to see who you need to talk to about getting that fixed  :)
Odannadon (sp?) !!! He posts here occasionally, but if you post at T2K (or send an email), I'm sure he'll make a fix in no time.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OldRover

Site's working again...heh
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Keranu

Yep, works now.  8)  :arrow:
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Speaking of streaming Turbo music, I still gotta find a way to get that Hucard music to Steve.