RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

New member Introduction Thread

Started by Senshi, 09/28/2011, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Quote from: DejahThoris on 09/13/2012, 04:12 PMHello y'all!
     I'm very excited to be here.  Looking to pick up a PC Engine Duo as soon as I can find one.  I used to have a TG16 years ago, and having put a lot of time recently into my old SNES I would like to delve right into PCE as well!
Welcome, DejasThoris. As long as you pronounce it "ESS ENN EEE ESS" and not the other, abominable way, I have no reason to hate you, comrade.

I'm serious. Never say "snesssss". I hate that.

Irks the hell out of me.

What was I saying?

Welcome, comrade.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Tatsujin

Hello Felks,

am nuu here and wanted to say hello.

haws everbady?

PCE & TG16 rulez. MD & SNES do not that much.

greez to teh peepz
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

roflmao

Ji-L87

It looks like you will fit in here fine, welcome! :mrgreen:
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

Tatsujin

Lets find out if this is true  :P
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

y u no chat, bazzy?  u 2 gud 4 chat?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Duke.Togo

Hi everyone,

I just recently picked up a PC Engine, and have had a TurboGrafx 16 for some time. I'm interested in learning a little more and finding out some decent games to go with my poor, lonely machine.

turboswimbz

Quote from: Duke.Togo on 09/24/2012, 12:17 PMHi everyone,

I just recently picked up a PC Engine, and have had a TurboGrafx 16 for some time. I'm interested in learning a little more and finding out some decent games to go with my poor, lonely machine.
Welcome, And yes you must make your machine happy with games ASAP, 

try this thread for great TG16 games: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12498.0
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

Quote from: Duke.Togo on 09/24/2012, 12:17 PMI'm interested in learning a little more and finding out some decent games to go with my poor, lonely machine.
Welcome, comrade. :pcgs:

Duke.Togo

Quote from: turboswimbz on 09/24/2012, 01:04 PM
Quote from: Duke.Togo on 09/24/2012, 12:17 PMHi everyone,

Welcome, And yes you must make your machine happy with games ASAP, 

try this thread for great TG16 games: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12498.0
Thanks, a few of these TG16 games I already have. Nice to know I am starting off on the right foot ;)

I need to dig around here and find a similar PCE HuCard list.

Arjak

Welcome! May your stay be a welcome one! Just stay clear of our village idiot, RegalSin, don't be a douchebag, and everything will be fine! :wink:

By the way, love your username. That show kicks ass. :)
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

azngretzky

excited to be a part of this forum.  not sure how i missed it lol.
grew up during the atari 2600 era, consider myself a veteran of many consoles, including imports.
however, i never took part in the NEC/Hudson Soft era, so im wanting to revisit that missed part of my childhood.
picked up a turboduo a while back, sad to say i am quite the noob as far as the classics go. 
looking forward to conversing with fellow enthusiasts and hopefully finding a nice deal or two.

howdy from texas

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

azngretzky:  Howdy, comrade. :pcgs: