@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

lol advertisements

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 11/11/2011, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

chany60126

One of the funniest ads i've seen on Craigslist. :P

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

There was one on early today for Emma Marketing something or other with a button that said 'Try Emma Now!'   I'm game.  What's she look like?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Dark Fact

A flasher wants to fuck an Xbox 360? :lol:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

PCEngineHell

Better then fucking kids.

NecroPhile

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/12/2012, 10:03 AMBetter then fucking kids.
No doubt you're speaking from personal experience.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: NecroPhile on 01/12/2012, 11:49 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/12/2012, 10:03 AMBetter then fucking kids.
No doubt you're speaking from personal experience.
Nah, just going by something you told me in shout a few years back about that nite you were drunk.