OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PCEFX secret chat club

Started by PunkCryborg, 12/30/2011, 09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkCryborg

Missing the newbies dropping into the shoutbox, feeling like a private club over here http://pcengine.freeforums.org/new_chat.php

PCEngineHell

PunkCryborg

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/12/2012, 10:02 AMNo thanks, Ill pass.
good, well keep talking to yourself in fighting street

geise

Awww...come on Mike.  It's always a lot more fun when we talk shit TO your face.  Not behind that crazy fucking hairy back of yours. :-&

Alt-Nintega

secret chat club??? I cant see what you losers wrote, but are you retarded?

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 02:46 PMsecret chat club??? I cant see what you losers wrote, but are you retarded?
GTFO

Alt-Nintega

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 03:08 PMdude, just stop posting
Please take your own advice.

everytime frozenintears posts, I swear an angel loses it's wings.....
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PunkCryborg

I'd really like to know how old you are, there's a couple really young guys on here that are way more mature and totally cool dudes. I can't believe I was actually going to give you some of my turbografx dupes  that you needed. Oh well I'll just save them for someone who isn't a little trolling twat like you

Senshi

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/13/2012, 03:30 PM
Please take your own advice.

everytime frozenintears posts, I swear an angel loses it's wings.....
+1
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

Alt-Nintega

and what happens whenever a S.I.C member posts?

look at their posts. How beautiful they are.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 08:35 PMand what happens whenever a S.I.C member posts?

look at their posts. How beautiful they are.
Everyone else reads it but you  :lol:
even though you do too you just click "show post"