Zeroigar translation, from the intro

Started by SamIAm, 01/08/2012, 07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamIAm

^^ Thanks, dude. :)

I'd also like to announce that I finally 1CC'd this game (on normal difficulty). It's really not so tough. I expect that I'll be able to do it consistently from here on out.

At first, I thought this game was pretty mediocre in the gameplay department. Now that I've figured out all the little details of the system and learned the stages, though, I think it's pretty good. The extras like the so-called Normal Mode and the unlockable parody Sakuragar Mode are great additions, too. With good graphics, good music, and a good story, I'm feeling pretty fond of Zeroigar these days. I'm really looking forward to getting it released.

I hope that happens soon. On the other hand, hopefully it's just as good news to let you know that Esperknight has taken a bit of a break from this one and gotten back on Xanadu II for a bit. Progress is good. :)

Filler

Nice. I'll have to play the translated version for my PC-FX review videos.

As for Esperknight I'm keeping him busy with 4th Unit (Japanese PC systems) too. :)

SamIAm

^^^That would be cool. Good luck with your project! :)

Little update: Esperknight has dumped the text from the in-game dialogues. :D

SamIAm

Filler

Woohoo! Congrats. It's lookin' good. :)

esteban

Quote from: SamIAm on 03/12/2012, 04:03 AMGya ha ha!

IMG
Mt. Fuji? Mt. Fuji! There is some PCE shoot-em-up action over at Mt. Fuji...

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

SamIAm

^^^
That's awesome, dude.

Little update: we have most of the text inserted up to and including stage 4. A different insertion method has to be worked on for every stage because of the way the game loads, but it's coming.

We're probably going to want a new print routine. That will take some time, I suppose. Still, I'm going to bug the crap out of Esperknight until he gets stuff done. :)

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

SamIAm

All scripts inserted. Progress continues.

burn_654

Good deal :)

I'm not super into the PC-FX but I'm certainly glad to see it get translation attention  =D>
Quote from: RegalSinYou know for that r-tard who goes like "oh something retro, let me put down my vabagelina, stop drinking my cheeze wine, and get to playing".

chadti99

esteban

SamIAm

This and Xanadu II are both pretty much waiting on a good variable-width font routine.

Aggie Tsubi

I'm really looking forward to this too. :)

esteban

Quote from: SamIAm on 01/22/2013, 04:48 AMThis and Xanadu II are both pretty much waiting on a good variable-width font routine.
Gotcha.  :pcgs: