The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Dear Joe

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 01/10/2012, 08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

Stop editing peoples posts, you stupid pussy.

Man up and face the music like a true game sacker.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

editing posts? wears?
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Arkhan Asylum

where do you think.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Alt-Nintega

another attempt to eliminate a moderator?

I'm just guessing by the title.

Alt-Nintega

bartre

really? you felt the need to bump a topic that was only about 6 hours old?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: bartre on 02/13/2012, 09:09 PMreally? you felt the need to bump a topic that was only about 6 hours old?
this is FS remember?

I can do whatever I want. Isn't that what the scum said?