@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Abobo's Big Adventure

Started by TheClash603, 01/14/2012, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

I just read about this and decided I'd give it a pay.  Two hours later I made it through the entire game, and really enjoyed it.  I actually enjoyed it so much I gave them a small donation :)  Anyway, this is definitely a flash game worth checking out.

http://abobosbigadventure.com/fullgame.php

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BlueBMW

I suck at it, but damn that's pretty good :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TheClash603

Quote from: BlueBMW on 01/14/2012, 08:55 PMI suck at it, but damn that's pretty good :D
I had to restart the Megabobo stage cause the boss beat me the first time.  Once I crossed my arms and had my left hand on the arrow keys, it was a lot easier.

I loved the Zelda themed level, since that is a top 5 favorite game of mine.

blueraven

OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME

RegalSin

Looked auwsome at first but then I realized these are Double Dragon sprites from the NES games. Waste of time. It is also flash, the thing is super slow on my computer. I understand why this looked cool at first but I have seen tons of fan, stuff already.
IMGIMG

TheClash603

Quote from: RegalSin on 01/14/2012, 10:49 PMLooked auwsome at first but then I realized these are Double Dragon sprites from the NES games. Waste of time. It is also flash, the thing is super slow on my computer. I understand why this looked cool at first but I have seen tons of fan, stuff already.
Ran smoothly on my computer...  and there was a lot more than Double Dragon sprites.  Also, this is one of the most well made flash games I have ever seen.

blueraven

Quote from: RegalSin on 01/14/2012, 10:49 PMLooked auwsome at first but then I realized these are Double Dragon sprites from the NES games. Waste of time. It is also flash, the thing is super slow on my computer. I understand why this looked cool at first but I have seen tons of fan, stuff already.
Lies.

Arkhan Asylum

What the fuck did you think it was going to be with a name like Abobo's Big Adventure?

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

HercTNT

Ouch..........true............but ouch......