OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Zeroigar questions

Started by RURUiNa, 06/25/2002, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RURUiNa

First, I believe I read somewhere a person complaining about the fmv screwing up in this game.. This happens for me as well.. The FMV around level 4 I believe garbles then gets cut short.. Anyone know anything about this problem? Yeah I am dealing with an original. .I find that strange.

Second, I'm wondering if anyone can explain the power-up system in this game. It's confusing because I collect the same power-ups but it seems sometimes I don't move up a level at all and sometimes they move me up 3 or 4 power levels. Is there a trick to shooting them and collecting them?

thanks

PCEngineFX

Hmm...for your first question, I've not had any issues with Zeroigar's FMV.  Maybe there was batch of slightly defective CDs pressed for the game, but I've not heard of any other cases.

For your 2nd question, It's been awhile since I've played it so someone else will have to answer that one http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif ALT=":)">  

Aaron Nanto
Webmaster pcengine-fx.com
www.pcengine-fx.com

The ultimate resource for NEC console information!

// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG