DRAFT NECTARSIS AND SINISTRON FOR MODERATORS

Started by guyjin, 02/14/2012, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Nectarsis and/or Sinistron be drafted to be moderators?

Yes to both
9 (47.4%)
Yes to Nectarsis, no to Sinistron
6 (31.6%)
Yes to Sinistron, No to Nectarsis
1 (5.3%)
No, I love ninny's monthly visits. I also enjoy the vaginal cramps that come with it
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

guyjin

So Ninny seems to think that if he convinces the mods that Nectarsis, Sinistron, et. al. are bad, he can get them banned. Let's crush that false hope utterly  :twisted:

Opethian

IMG

nat

Who ever said they were? And what does that have to do with the question?

I voted yes to both.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Sparky

sure why not... make them a moderator reserve so if there is a ninny crisis or some other form of forum fuckery you call in the special task force  8)

IMG

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 02/14/2012, 10:27 PMsure why not... make them a moderator reserve so if there is a ninny crisis or some other form of forum fuckery you call in the special task force  8)

IMG
Sparky, and Fluff? :P
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

PCEngineHell

A better idea would be, ask Aaron if he wants moar moderators, then actually ask said people if they even want to before doing polls like this putting people on the spot. Fucking around on here now and then with Dave or whoever is fine and all, but what if your nominated person doesn't want that responsibility your trying to place on them. Shit like this is fucking inconsiderate.

nat

I don't think anyone is actually becoming a moderator. I think the poll was probably more for fun (at Dave's expense) than anything.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

VestCunt

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/14/2012, 11:56 PMShit like this is fucking inconsiderate.
Jesus fucking christ.   :roll:

Thank you! O' Arbitrator of Empathy, Great Trolling Homophobe of Fairness, Hater of Faggots, and Judge of Reasonable "Call-the-cops-on-Dean-here's-his-address" Discourse.
Topic Adjourned.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: nat on 02/15/2012, 12:19 AMI don't think anyone is actually becoming a moderator. I think the poll was probably more for fun (at Dave's expense) than anything.
I would hope, though if at Daves expense, while Dave hates them sure, he hates me more then either of those two on any given day.

Quote from: guest on 02/15/2012, 02:07 AMThank you! O' Arbitrator of Empathy, Great Trolling Homophobe of Fairness, Hater of Faggots, and Judge of Reasonable "Call-the-cops-on-Dean-here's-his-address" Discourse.
The words rolling off your tongue are like sunshine on a cloudy day, like angles giving hand jobs, like two BK Whoppers and a large order of fries. I am truly humbled by all the praise you bestow upon me. I'm sorry to say though, I actually meant it was inconsiderate to people that really matter, not people like you or anything.

Arkhan Asylum

I'd make a sweet moderator.

I'd ban everyone that types Y's or Turbo Graphix/Graphics
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

guyjin

Since some dumbasses are not clear on the concept, this poll was not meant to be taken seriously.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guyjin on 02/15/2012, 09:12 AMSince some dumbasses are not clear on the concept, this poll was not meant to be taken seriously.
Considering how much a retard you are, its hard to tell what your intentions are....

/fuglys.jpg

turbofan1

Quote from: guest on 02/15/2012, 08:54 AMI'd make a sweet moderator.

I'd ban everyone that types Y's or Turbo Graphix/Graphics

Than you should talk to that fucking dill hole Seldane that used to post here years ago,he would be quite proud of you.

guyjin

Quote from: mike helgesonConsidering how much a retard you are, its hard to tell what your intentions are....
You're the only one here who doesn't get the joke, but *I'm* the retard?

I wouldn't expect any less stupidity from your arkansas 'purebred*' ass.

*(or, as it's known outside kennels, Inbred)

HercTNT

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

POKPOPOJFEWAOIJFOIJAOIJEFAOIJSDFOSDOIFOISAFDOIFUASUFDAUSFEZOFZFOGIJZFDOGIJ

THERE IS NO APOSTROPHE IN YS YOU BASTURD
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

HercTNT

there is when your teaching a 6 year old plural ownership  :mrgreen:

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guyjin on 02/15/2012, 10:33 AM
Quote from: mike helgesonConsidering how much a retard you are, its hard to tell what your intentions are....
You're the only one here who doesn't get the joke, but *I'm* the retard?

I wouldn't expect any less stupidity from your arkansas 'purebred*' ass.

*(or, as it's known outside kennels, Inbred)
Actually, when Sini showed me this stupid concoction of yours I told him you were probably just trying to fuck with people. The really lame part about it is that you have to use others names to do so, and you couldn't even do that right. Cant come up with anything better? Of course not, its you were talking about here.

NecroPhile

Quote from: HercTNT on 02/15/2012, 02:11 PMthere is when your teaching a 6 year old plural ownership  :mrgreen:
You might want have someone teach you about proper apostrophe use first.  :P
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

guyjin

Quote from: PCEngineHellwonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk
you're just jealous you didn't get nominated.

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/15/2012, 02:59 AMI would hope, though if at Daves expense, while Dave hates them sure, he hates me more then either of those two on any given day.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guyjin on 02/15/2012, 06:06 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHellwonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk wonk
you're just jealous you didn't get nominated.

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/15/2012, 02:59 AMI would hope, though if at Daves expense, while Dave hates them sure, he hates me more then either of those two on any given day.
I'm just stating the obvious. It's not my fault you cant get anything right. The fact that you have to drop others names to pick some lame fight with someone whose not even here right now is fucking gay. The fact that you think Dave still gives a flying fuck about Byron, even more so. The fact that you yourself, your own name and personality, holding no weight with anyone thus forcing you to resort to said name dropping, just laughable. YOU. ARE. A. FUCKING. JOKE.

And just to point out, because I know you don't think things through and all when you say stupid shit like the above post, if the nomination crap was real, and you had nominated me, and the same goes for Sini, and all this panned out, just so you know, that would motivate Dave to come back more and more which is something NO ONE needs around here, let alone more moderators whose abilities are crippled by Aarons lack of trust. But, given its you who started this thread, name dropping just to start some petty fight with someone who isn't even here, none of this retarded bullshit surprises me in the least. You wouldn't even win in a fight on here with Dave anyway. If you had involved my name in your bullshit scheme too, I'd be doing more then this in regards to you right now, but that is probably what you want no? Stir the pot a little in some kind of lame attempt at a little forum fame? You came down off the high that last epic thread gave you, and now you want moar, and this time to be involved?

The problem is though, you are nothing, a nobody, even in the forums. YOU will never be anything other then that retarded clown giving two thumbs up to some empty display case, trying to insert himself into others discussions and threads. The undiscovered attention whore on the netz, like so many others. And just to emphasize this vast amount of worthlessness that is the sum of you, I'm adding you to ignore, which I rarely do to anyone. You're not even good for lulz. Yes, that means Dave contributes more then you to anything. That means every fucking fool who has ever made a joke of himself here is still one step above you in my book. You are nothing. If you died tomorrow, no one here would know, or care. You'd be forgotten about in a few days. No one would be sitting here wondering "wtf happened to that Guyjin guy who couldn't stand fucking still at that game convention a couple years back, yeah the paranoid retarded looking guy...." No one would care. No one ever will.

/guyjin.jpg

guyjin

Wow, I've really pissed you off. A 3 paragraph rant! it's almost like the old days. :lol:

HercTNT

:P  thanks NecroPhile. I freely admit if there were grammar police i would frequently be arrested for my abominations.  :lol:

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guyjin on 02/15/2012, 09:47 PMWow, I've really pissed you off. A 3 paragraph rant! it's almost like the old days. :lol:
You're cool with my guy.   :)  ....Seems anyone that insults this character gets a 5000 word rant in return. Also looks like the intention is to hit them where it hurts with some forum put downs and not a single chuckle out of any of it.  Perhaps in his mind this is a "win"?

Fuckin get a life.    :roll:
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 02/15/2012, 01:03 PMPOKPOPOJFEWAOIJFOIJAOIJEFAOIJSDFOSDOIFOISAFDOIFUASUFDAUSFEZOFZFOGIJZFDOGIJ

THERE IS NO APOSTROPHE IN YS YOU BASTURD
y'y''y'y'''y''y'y''y'y''''''y'y''y'''y''y'y'y'y'y''y'y'y'y'y''y'y'''y''y'y''y'y'y''y'y'y''s

too much coffee today.

In addition, FIGHTING STREET FUCK YEAH.

And I didn't vote because I wasn't aware this was a poll until just now.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: blueraven on 02/23/2012, 03:09 AMAnd I didn't vote because I wasn't aware this was a poll until just now.
YOURE A POLL....

ACK.