@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

L-Dis

Started by spenoza, 02/19/2012, 02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spenoza

A longplay of L-Dis showed up on YouTube recently. That game looks fuck-all hard, but is quick colorful and well-animated for a regular CD-ROM game. Part of it is that they appear to keep sprite sizes small and palettes simple, but still, the attention to detail is nice. NCS was a pretty good PCE developer.

SignOfZeta

This game is awesome. One of the great things about it back in the day was that it was always really cheap for some reason. It's sort of...economical, sort of like you said, but in multiple ways. It's great.
IMG

Bernie

L-Dis is such a great game, and easily gotten for under 25.00 usually.  GET IT if ya dont have it already!!!!

Tatsujin

Yeah, its still one of the most cheap to get shewties on the system. I still see it sometimes for below the 525yen mark.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

blueraven

game is awesome and brutally hard.

shubibiman

It gets very very tough in the last 3 stages. Rayxanber II-like difficulty.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

kazekirifx

It's an old favorite of mine. I don't think I did ever manage to clear the final stage.

esteban

IMG Cook likes the LADIES. And the L-DIS.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

motdelbourt

I got L-Dis years ago on the recommendations of this forum. It's been forever since I've played it, but it easily stands with the more well known shewties on the system.