@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Sega Master System forum?

Started by VestCunt, 11/01/2005, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VestCunt

anyone know of a good SMS forum that is active these days?
Topic Adjourned.

Kaminari

Ninja Spirit

I was looking for one myself. I'm down with the SMS myself.

Keranu

Master System rules.  8)
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

CrackTiger

I just posted in the top ten fav systems thread and ranked the SMS number 2 right behind PCE/Turbo.

I really do love it and think that it was the most impressive console ever made for its time.

There's enough North American software to keep me happy, but once you get into Euro, Game Gear, etc... there's almost too many great games.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

PCEngineHell

If you love them bid on mine.

TR0N

Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"I was looking for one myself. I'm down with the SMS myself.
Realy i'm gonna sell mine soon :wink:  :wink:

It has some games... and all it's hookups pm me if your interested :?:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

CrackTiger

Quote from: "PCEngineHell"If you love them bid on mine.

I would've bought your Gradius LD for a lot more if I'd found out about it in time.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

PCEngineHell

It went for a ok amount.It was nice to watch.I think there is  a dvd box set in Japan,but I could be wrong.