10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Archaic Pixels

Started by cabbage, 03/23/2012, 02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cabbage

Anyone know what happened to Archaic Pixels? I used to visit the wiki pretty often, I feel a bit lost without it  :oops: I hope it returns ~ it was such a great reference.

OldRover

No clue. The guy who ran that site was a bit... off. Some of the material there was added by me, and most of what I added there is already up on obeybrew.com.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Arkhan Asylum

most of that stuff can be referenced out of the HuC docs.   if not all of it.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

cabbage

The HuC docs are good enough, and other sites like ObeyBrew are coming along nicely. I just miss having a nice resource to quickly & easily find syntax

Arkhan Asylum

I gave up on AP awhile ago when Gravis douched up the layout, lol.

if you open HuC's .htm reference you can just ctrl-f the stuff you need.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!