10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

My Turbo Top 10

Started by bob, 04/18/2012, 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

I built this small site as a labor of love to my top 10 Turbo CD games.  You will certainly not agree with all of them, deal with it.  :D

Instructions:
1.  There is ONE place on each screen that you need to click in order to advance
2.  Follow the not-so-difficult clue on each screen
3.  You can try refreshing each screen if things don't seem to look or work properly.  I suck at web design.

http://www.dotsandloops.com/bestgames

NecroPhile

Thanks, man.  That's not a bad way to kill a couple minutes at work, and it brought a smile to my ugly mug too.  :D
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

roflmao

esteban

Hahahhahaha. I just played through your site.  :pcgs:

My favorite moment was...the appearance of the Addams Family! I have never played that game. I finally bought AF years ago, but I have avoided it. My fear is that it will turn out to be just as lame as I expect it to be.

Fester!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jperryss

This was awesome, I'm still chuckling.

Sparky

Of coarse with my luck I picked the wrong doors right out of the gate. Hahaha.. That was good and everything worked well man. :) thanks for sharing.

tggodfrey

Quote from: guest on 04/18/2012, 09:30 PMOf coarse with my luck I picked the wrong doors right out of the gate. Hahaha.. That was good and everything worked well man. :) thanks for sharing.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Samurai Ghost

1CC'd this like a boss  8)

esteban

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 04/18/2012, 11:31 PM1CC'd this like a boss  8)
IMG "Using save states counts and Game Genie codes don't count!"
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cabbage

This was a fun and unexpected surprise! Thanks for sharing, galam. Very clever and creative :D
Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 04/18/2012, 11:31 PM1CC'd this like a boss  8)
ditto

bob

I'm glad people have enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I was going to get ripped to shreds for it.

Nando

kiketonto

Nice work! but I die at the first door!

Lilgrafx

Quote from: galam on 04/19/2012, 08:51 AMI'm glad people have enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I was going to get ripped to shreds for it.
Why would you get shit on for turbo love?

Colossus1574

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 04/19/2012, 10:50 PM
Quote from: galam on 04/19/2012, 08:51 AMI'm glad people have enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I was going to get ripped to shreds for it.
Why would you get shit on for turbo love?
yah man, it's like "Choose your own adventure" TG STYLE!
(i hope i'm not dating my self for mentioning the classic paperback novels)  :oops:

Obfuscate

SuperPlay