OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Why is everyone with the game I want a flake?

Started by alexsduo, 06/12/2012, 03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexsduo

Ok,

So, I was looking for a certain game, I posted way too much about it, was reprimanded and etc. However, I wanted to clear something up.

I do not necessarily have trouble finding the game in question, my problem is that most of these people are fos, or do not have it, or have no intention of selling it.  (or I miss the ebay auction BIN that two members graciously sent me, or I do not buy the entire lot for a bunch of $)

One person maybe half an hour away from me, said he has ze game, I offer about what it is worth, he agrees.  I got out of work early, go hit up some game stores in the area and wait.  Dude made it seem like I could come over and buy the game, however, he never gets back to me.  I find he has online dating profile, I wanted to do something with it, but I do not. (i.e. I am a girl gamer, I need rare TG games and I like sex, oh, btw I am hot)

Another person has the game I am looking for (has happened many times) but they are in another city, and will not ship.  I understand it is somewhat shady to take that much money and ship, but it probably happens a lot.

Another person, several hours away, has game and manual, I offer accordingly.  He is interested.  I have offered very decent amount of money, and I am never able to get to the location.  I email recently and ask if he still has it. He does (yay), but now my offer is not good enough, but he is willing to take new offers.

So, I feel beat down, I know I will get my game, but I am wondering when...

1st world problems
Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing

SMF

That sucks, But I'm curious what game are you hunting for?
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Opethian

dont worry I'm sure you'll find a Wonder Momo when the time is right :D
IMG

VestCunt

Don't worry: I have the tiniest violin in the world, playing just for you.
 :-({|=
Topic Adjourned.

SMF

Quote from: guest on 06/12/2012, 05:08 PMMAGICAL CHASE.
Ahhhhh yes, I figured it was that game but wasn't for sure.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Sparky

You are so annoying, even if I had a spare mc you would be the last person I would give it to.

Tatsujin

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/12/2012, 03:52 PMSo, I feel beat down, I know I will get my game, but I am wondering when...
please don't die :cry:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Opethian

When I was 5 I used to whine and complain to get my way. As one grows older, the sucess rate of this tactic diminishes to zero.
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/12/2012, 03:52 PMi.e. I am a girl gamer
Quote from: alexsduo on 06/12/2012, 03:52 PMI like sex, oh, btw I am hot
Suspension of disbelief only goes so far. At any rate, I cant tell what the purpose of this thread is, you grasping for attention, you showing you have a glimmer of stalker like ability when it concerns dating sites, you whining like a bratty child about woes they mostly caused themselves, etc. Oh so much to ponder about here, but fuck it, in the end it all comes down to this, my diagnosis, thinks shes a hot princess but is really a majorly self centered cunt going through life with the blinders on. Cure? Rope , a trip to Bangkok, and a hotel closet. I cant promise you'll get the game you want, but I promise you'll never annoy anyone else again. Complaints about the cure? Go file them with your parents, since their lack of weekly beatings  of a spoiled brat made you the grand woman you are today.

PunkCryborg

I too am also looking for a Wonder Momo

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

OldRover

I am a guy. I like sex, and btw, I am hot too.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

CPTRAVE

I am a guy and Hot and well you know the rets..and apparently can not spell..

Good luck in finding your game .

JoshTurboTrollX

Unfortunately the only way your going to get your game is to keep working at it and (NOT GIVE INTO THE PRICE GOUGING FUCKS ON EvilBAY) keep your eyes peeled and check prices on various auction sites every couple days.  I'm not saying you'll ever get one at a thrift store for $5 or anything, but somewhere in a reasonable price range can and will happen if you just give it time.

Lots of time.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

OldRover

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/13/2012, 08:43 AMUnfortunately the only way your going to get your game is to keep working at it and (NOT GIVE INTO THE PRICE GOUGING FUCKS ON EvilBAY) keep your eyes peeled and check prices on various auction sites every couple days.  I'm not saying you'll ever get one at a thrift store for $5 or anything, but somewhere in a reasonable price range can and will happen if you just give it time.

Lots of time.
^^^ this. It can happen... but you'll likely have to be really lucky.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

alexsduo

Quote from: guest on 06/12/2012, 05:08 PMMAGICAL CHASE.
how fucking dare you mention that name in here.  I am joining Roy's army, prepare for war.

VestCunt

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/13/2012, 08:43 AMUnfortunately the only way your going to get your game is to keep working at it and (NOT GIVE INTO THE PRICE GOUGING FUCKS ON EvilBAY) keep your eyes peeled and check prices on various auction sites every couple days.  I'm not saying you'll ever get one at a thrift store for $5 or anything, but somewhere in a reasonable price range can and will happen if you just give it time.

Lots of time.
I think you're barking up the wrong tree, Joshua. Mr. Duo here has maintained time and again that he's willing to pay the exorbitant "going rate" on ebay or elsewhere. Yet for some strange reason, he pulls out whenever time comes to pony up the cash. And then he sulks back to the forums and posts a new pity thread in the hope that some old-timer will cut him a deal. Look at his history - he's been spamming for three years. At least he had the decency to shitcan this one in Fighting Street from the get-go.
Topic Adjourned.

alexsduo

I just had a few bad transactions with craigslist, so this was definitely a whine, but I just thought that some of you guys could relate.  I was reallying trying to surprise my ladyfriend with an ipad on cl, someone emailed me saying that he had a white one for $250 if I was interested, I said yes, and then he told me that he was putting it on craigslist anyway, for 300.  And, I am like ummm, why, you just emailed me saying you would take $250...

I was kinda bored, and pissed off, and both things happened within 15 minutes, and I wanted to bitch a little, and thought some of you guys would understand, but apparently this is not the case. 

@Vestcunt, I would prefer at least a 3/4 violin, if possible, much better sound.

@Sparky, thanks for your kind words.  You seem to have a decent setup and I would assume you have used this community to further that purpose.  Now, this is fighting street, so I could talk mad shit, or insult you, but why?  I love the TG so much I wouldn't get any joy out of that. 

Yes, my posting was probably annoying, but it is in fighting street, and this is the first time (I think) I have complained about something like this.  Yes, I was wrong to ask for the game many times, but get over it.  P.S. I wasn't asking for the game, I was just bitching.  Also, I don't need your non existent charity.  You are probably the rudest Canadian I have heard of, which is saying a lot. 

@Opethian, I am not whining to "get my way", I was just annoyed and thought some of you guys would understand.  Am I whining for someone to "sell" me the game, or to give me a better deal? No, I am sure the guy(s) I spoke with are not members here, nor do they have any idea about it.  I bet you stopped whining at age 6?

@PCEngineHell, I am not even sure how to respond.  What are you talking about, and what planet are you from?  No one asked you for a diagnosis, and I seriously doubt you are qualified to give such advise.  Are you licensed from any of the state licensing boards (assuming you are in the United States, and not outer space)

Oh, I am not actually a woman, but I hear women do not like being called "cunts", unless you say it in a Scottish accent, and then, and only then, it is slightly better. 

Does a single google search with someone's email constitute "a glimmer of stalker like ability"?  If so, then I am Mr. Fucking Sherlock Holmes to you sir, good day.

"but I promise you'll never annoy anyone else again."

You have got to be kidding me.  How exactly are you going to ensure I never annoy anyone again?  Delete my pcenginefx account, remove my fingers, and larnx, delete my internet account, kill me, etc?

@Tatsujin: are you wishing death upon me, because if so that is pretty rude.  I am not really sure what whine and shine is, maybe there is a language barrier. 

@Theoldrover, true,

@Joshuaturbo, thanks for positive words

I was going to originally title this thread "first world problems", but I thought it was assumed.

I am not looking for a handout, I was simply bitching along the lines of "ebay gougers" as someone agreed to sell me something I wanted at a premium, only to later tell me that the high offer I made was now not good enough. 

Is this different than bitching about the ebay gougers and resellers?

Mishran

Not sure where ya live, but there is apparently a game store an hour from me here in PA that is supposed to have one complete in box for $1500. I'll keep playing it on my Neo flash before I'd pay such a ridiculous amount for it. Be awesome to have that game though.

NecroPhile

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/13/2012, 03:03 PMI just had a few bad transactions with craigslist, so this was definitely a whine, but I just thought that some of you guys could relate.  I was reallying trying to surprise my ladyfriend with an ipad on cl, someone emailed me saying that he had a white one for $250 if I was interested, I said yes, and then he told me that he was putting it on craigslist anyway, for 300.  And, I am like ummm, why, you just emailed me saying you would take $250...
So you missed out on an iPad.... I thought you were talking about the elusive Magical Chase for which you're willing to pay anything yet have failed to purchase the many times it's sold over the years.  Buy the fucking game already and shut your worthless trap!  Or just the latter - it's all the same to us.

Also, you can quit whining about being treated poorly; you were practically begging for it by putting this thread on Fighting Street.  What were you expecting when you decided to create yet another topic bitching about your precioussssssss?

P.S. - Go fuck yourself.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Opethian

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/13/2012, 03:03 PM@Opethian, I am not whining to "get my way", I was just annoyed and thought some of you guys would understand.  Am I whining for someone to "sell" me the game, or to give me a better deal? No, I am sure the guy(s) I spoke with are not members here, nor do they have any idea about it.  I bet you stopped whining at age 6?
But you don't deny that fact that you are whining. I dont even understand the point of this thread? You want some game you cant get so you garner attention with this thread? Now we should feel sorry for you because you had a bad deal on craigslist? According to the posts from other here about your situation it sounds like you are your own worst enemy. Take time to play games and stop trying to be a collector if you cant afford it.
IMG

VestCunt

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/13/2012, 03:03 PMI am not looking for a handout, I was simply bitching along the lines of "ebay gougers" as someone agreed to sell me something I wanted at a premium, only to later tell me that the high offer I made was now not good enough.  

Is this different than bitching about the ebay gougers and resellers?
Oh, I'm sorry. Did you find a copy of MC only to realize the seller was trying to gouge you? Welcome to 2005. Gee, a gouger trying to sell Magical Chase. Any of you fellers ever hear of such a thing??  :roll:

Or maybe this isn't true and you're only willing to pay what the game is actually worth, in which case, welcome to the fucking club.
Topic Adjourned.

Sparky

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/13/2012, 03:03 PMYou are probably the rudest Canadian I have heard of, which is saying a lot. 
/6541916333_78ee565bdf_z.jpg

geise

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/13/2012, 03:03 PMOh, I am not actually a woman, but I hear women do not like being called "cunts", unless you say it in a Scottish accent, and then, and only then, it is slightly better. 
You are a cunt.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/13/2012, 03:03 PMlong story short, I'm not a woman, I'm just some gayish stalker type roaming the date sites for a piece of manass.
Thanks, that explains everything. For a minuet there I think you were a spoiled brat of a chick bitching about stupid shit while putting out there you stalk guys on dating sites. Now that its clarified, you're really just some gay dude who thinks he's a spoiled brat princess gimmie gimmie gimmie I wantz it chick bitching about stupid shit while putting out there you stalk guys on dating sites. Huge difference there, seriously.  :roll:

alexsduo

Sparky, your moose picture is compelling.  I consider you a friend.

Vestcunt, I have effectively already killed my chances of buying from a forum member.  I realized that when I posted a ton of stupid shit.  Now, I could make a new account and pretend to be someone else, and that would be a much likelier way for me to get a game.  I haven't been spamming for 3 years, thanks...  Btw, Vestcunt, if that is your real name, what is the game "worth"?  On this forum, it may be reasonable, however on ebay/craigslist it gets out of control.  I was just expressing the gouging on craigslist, as I had never thought about it.  Why post something for a price only to say, no that is not the price it is higher.  I also tried to buy a double tama bass pedal, listed for $20, the guy was like, well the price is 30 now.  I didn't tell that story, but now I did.  When I post on craigslist, I post more than I want, so when someone says I will give you x, my x + 50 is fine because I asked more than I wanted.  However, when someone says I want 250, or whatever, and then I or y'all agree, then they say well it is actually 300 now.  That doesn't make sense. 

This is the first time "I have sulked back to the forum", and apparently my first time to the fighting street, I thought this is the place to swear, bitch, and complain.  But maybe not.  Maybe there should be the complaint alley, where I, alone can post.  I can also write letters to people and rip them up.  My analyst says this is a great idea. 

I offered 700 with a pristine manual and fake case, if you must know.  Seller was down, and then when I tried to plan a meeting it was, "that was your offer then, you are free to make a new offer"

Necro, I was waiting for you to chime in.  Man, you are going to hit 10k posts soon, that would make any mortal feel like a god. 

I was talking about both items in the same 15 minutes or so. 

Two peeps on craigslist, made a deal, and then told me there was no deal, but I could offer more money.  Hence, the whiny annoying post.

Can we push our dinner and drinks to 7 pm this week? I have another appointment.

Geise:  good one, you got me there. 

Opethian:  I play a decent amount of games... I am not asking for sympathy, I just wanted to feel loved.  You helped make this happen.

"stop trying to be a collector if you cant afford it..."  Really?

Btw, you probably don't know anything about my financial situation. Nor, do you know anything about my collecting.  I consider collecting to be one of the most fun things you can do legally, sober, or while being clothed, or naked.  You don't need money to be a collector, and you don't need rare games either.  A single copy of a shitty sports game at a thirft store can turn someone into a lifelong collector.  It is about the fun and joy of going to garage sales, scouring the net, and (sometimes vomiting, I mean buying a game on ebay).  Getting some rare game won't make me a better person, or more elite, it will be just one more game to beat.

mad love.

OldRover

I collect pictures of nude women. I think I'm over a million images now. Collecting is fun.

PunkCryborg

Man I was going to sell you my loosey for $400 too until I saw this.....

tggodfrey

Alex, its a video game..............buy a case, label it and pretend its in there and jack off to the spine label.  

Seriously....its just a game, you need to relax and dig your head out of your a$$.

Do you ever consider that you have so many feelers out there on the wide internet that people are offering you the game just to fuck with you?  I mean seriously you email any person that posts the game for sale on ebay and removes the auction before you get a chance to buy it.  Gougers are getting over 2000.00; do you honestly think your 700.00 measures up to that?

Come on.......
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Opethian

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/14/2012, 03:07 PMOpethian:  I play a decent amount of games... I am not asking for sympathy, I just wanted to feel loved.  You helped make this happen.

"stop trying to be a collector if you cant afford it..."  Really?

Btw, you probably don't know anything about my financial situation. Nor, do you know anything about my collecting.  I consider collecting to be one of the most fun things you can do legally, sober, or while being clothed, or naked.  You don't need money to be a collector, and you don't need rare games either.  A single copy of a shitty sports game at a thirft store can turn someone into a lifelong collector.  It is about the fun and joy of going to garage sales, scouring the net, and (sometimes vomiting, I mean buying a game on ebay).  Getting some rare game won't make me a better person, or more elite, it will be just one more game to beat.

mad love.
I don't need to know anything. If you could afford it you would have it by now. If you just wanted to play it there are better ways of going about accomplishing that.
Attention is what you seek and that you have attained more than you bargained for.
IMG

VestCunt

Quote from: tggodfrey on 06/15/2012, 10:08 AMDo you ever consider that you have so many feelers out there on the wide internet that people are offering you the game just to fuck with you?
That or they smell his desperation from a mile away and realize they can charge more.
Topic Adjourned.

Sinistron

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/13/2012, 03:03 PMOh, I am not actually a woman,
I find it quite understandable that the esteemed Prof. took you for a woman.  You stink of whore's perfume, and you talk like one riding the upside of a plunger as we speak.  I was fooled as well- up until recent when I suggested that Gomez Addams look into the matter.  His tape told the tale that you were not, in fact, a woman.

IMG
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

OldRover

PCEngineHell

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/12/2012, 03:52 PMi.e. I am a girl gamer, I need rare TG games and I like sex, oh, btw I am hot
Quote from: alexsduo on 06/13/2012, 03:03 PMOh, I am not actually a woman,
Paradox refers to Rule 30

/rule30.png

geise

Rule 30 is wrong.  There are girls on the internet, but only on facebook, pornsites, and 1 on pcefx.

OldRover

Yeah, there are girls on the internet... I just shagged one from the internet last night.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: OldRover on 06/16/2012, 06:37 PMYeah, there are girls on the internet... I just shagged one from the internet last night.
Puerto Rican trannys dont count.

OldRover

PikachuWarrior

Quote from: alexsduo on 06/12/2012, 03:52 PMOk,

So, I was looking for a certain game, I posted way too much about it, was reprimanded and etc. However, I wanted to clear something up.

I do not necessarily have trouble finding the game in question, my problem is that most of these people are fos, or do not have it, or have no intention of selling it.  (or I miss the ebay auction BIN that two members graciously sent me, or I do not buy the entire lot for a bunch of $)

One person maybe half an hour away from me, said he has ze game, I offer about what it is worth, he agrees.  I got out of work early, go hit up some game stores in the area and wait.  Dude made it seem like I could come over and buy the game, however, he never gets back to me.  I find he has online dating profile, I wanted to do something with it, but I do not. (i.e. I am a girl gamer, I need rare TG games and I like sex, oh, btw I am hot)

Another person has the game I am looking for (has happened many times) but they are in another city, and will not ship.  I understand it is somewhat shady to take that much money and ship, but it probably happens a lot.

Another person, several hours away, has game and manual, I offer accordingly.  He is interested.  I have offered very decent amount of money, and I am never able to get to the location.  I email recently and ask if he still has it. He does (yay), but now my offer is not good enough, but he is willing to take new offers.

So, I feel beat down, I know I will get my game, but I am wondering when...

1st world problems
I am a guy, and trust me. I most likely wouldn't find you hot. :D
IMG

OldRover

/556099_315121878576089_1270446237_lost.jpg

alexsduo

I am a guy, and trust me. I most likely wouldn't find you hot. :D[/quote]
So you are saying there is a chance?!?!?!?! (Jim Carey voice)

Quote from: tggodfrey on 06/15/2012, 10:08 AMAlex, its a video game..............buy a case, label it and pretend its in there and jack off to the spine label.  

Seriously....its just a game, you need to relax and dig your head out of your a$$.

Do you ever consider that you have so many feelers out there on the wide internet that people are offering you the game just to fuck with you?  I mean seriously you email any person that posts the game for sale on ebay and removes the auction before you get a chance to buy it.  Gougers are getting over 2000.00; do you honestly think your 700.00 measures up to that?

Come on.......
I didn't realize that the game with manual is going for over 2,000.  I certainly have not seen it that high. I am not really sure why you suggest I email every seller asking them to end the auction.  There was a bin at 550, that two very cool individuals sent to me on here, and by the time I checked my phone it had dissapeared.  

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 06/14/2012, 03:27 PMMan I was going to sell you my loosey for $400 too until I saw this.....
Dude, if you are going to make a comment like this, at least put some effort into it.  I mean seriously.  Take a photo of the game, or even lift one from the net, type out a small contract, and then write, "mahw wahh mah amd $400, the chase, mah wah mah"

But enough hate.  There is so much hate on the internet, and it is way easier to tell someone that they are gay, or that you had sex with their mom, and not in those words, so I thank you for that.  Name calling is cool too.  

And, in return, here are some 21 inspiring pictures that may cheer you guys up.  

http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity

OldRover

I shared that link on Facebook yesterday. :D

Tatsujin

SuperDeadite

Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

SuperDeadite

Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Opethian

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Opethian

IMG