kakutolives unexpected PCE sell off. PC engine duo-r down to 150!! please read

Started by kakutolives, 06/17/2012, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kakutolives

Well, life has thrown an unexpected curve ball at me and I am moving to a smaller space. What this means is that I must pick and choose the stuff that I am keeping. Unfortunately, I am really having a hard time figuring how I would take most of my systems with me. I figured that instead of trying to take this stuff to ebay I would spread it back to the community. All prices are either sold what I paid for them on this forum (usually lower than ebay prices) or at a small loss for myself.

Arcade Card duo - HuCard only (very good condition though) - 25SonSon II - HuCard Only (good condition) 10 Sold
TwinBee - HuCard only (very very slight yellowing but hardly noticeable) 15

Super CD-ROM

Castlevania Dracula X (MINT CD, with a Near mint manual and a very good condition spine card) 85 - ON HOLD
(originally bought it for 75 but I replaced the beat up manual i got with it with the near mint one and a spine card)
SOLD

Advanced V.G.

Very good condition with spine - 15

Ghost Sweeper Mikami -no spine card (disc has slight scratches and manual is a bit used) - 10 - ON HOLD
Sold

Steam Hearts- No spine card everything else on this IS MINT - 90 - ON HOLD Sold

Cotton (PCE version) has spine card and it is MINT -50 sold

Galaxy Fraulein Yuna (with spine card) it is overall in real good condition -10

Valkyrie no densetsu (Hucard with case and manual) the manual is beat up but the HuCard is in real good condition) - 20

Space Phantasy Zone (the repro that the anime4ever guy did) - 15 with spine card  (good condition) SOLD

Space Phantasy Zone (the repro that the anime4ever guy did) - 25 with spine card  (sealed) - ON HOLD sold

Sapphire with manual and spine card (boot, anime4ever repro) it is in overall mint/near mint - 35 Available. Please have some references if interested in this title.

Sapphire with manual Sealed with spine card (boot, anime4ever repro) it is in overall mint/near mint - 40 SOLD

PC enging Duo - R with a multitap 2 button controller and a 6 button controller (console is in excellent condition, controllers are in fair condition)- 210 shipped or 150 (if willing to pick up locally)
since this is an expensive item, I can make it cheaper if you are willing to pick up locally. I am in the san fernando valley, in southern california.

add 6 to the items to include shipping.
Also I will be raffling off the original sapphire loose copy that BlueBmw gave me next week, stay tuned
Also Gouging is wrong, so is lowballing. prices are firm. However if you have a reasonable counter offer please do offer.
Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

CGQuarterly

kakutolives

Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

Nando

damn dude, I hope your situation gets better. PM sent. 

Hanafuda FTW btw - KOI KOI!

incrediblehark

interested in your space fantasy zone and sapphire boots (the cheaper ones)

NecroPhile

Sorry to hear of you selling off the goodies.  :|

Sign me up for the Steam Hearts if its buyer backs out.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SuperPlay

Interested in one of the Space Phantasy Zone should anyone drop out.

kakutolives

updated with more items!

also current items on hold will be honored. any future request for on hold will politely be declined. Sales will be done on first come first serve basis. I have received quite a large amount of PM's and the on hold requests keep coming in but so do the ones from users willing to pay. I am no hurry to get the money but I am in a bit of a hurry to move (I need to be done downsizing in 10 days. Also the sooner you pay the sooner I can ship and the more time I have to focus on dealing with any problems should they arise. After I move I will be busy for a couple of days.

blueraven

Fuck. I actually paid full price recently for Space Fantasy Zone.

That's what I get for not checking the threads more often.

Sorry about the sale.

Opethian

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

kakutolives

kakutolives

Opethian

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

I don't even see Puyo Puyo on the damn page.  WHERE IS IT.  Y I NO SEE IT.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Opethian

IMG

kakutolives

sorry for the lack of replies on puyo puyo. there is an issue I would like to show you with it(it works fine but it has a physical marking) i will pm you this evening with pics
@Arkhan: there is a pic i uploaded on the thread with more stuff. let me know if you really cant see it

Nando

Quote from: guest on 06/20/2012, 02:49 PMI don't even see Puyo Puyo on the damn page.  WHERE IS IT.  Y I NO SEE IT.
scroll challenged or something?

Arkhan Asylum

I seriously don't see a picture, lol.   What the crap.

No wonder I am confused.  Wonder what sweet goods I am missing out on!

EDIT: Oh, it is a TinyPic image.

Those never load right for me for some dumb reason.

I'll check it out when I can.  I am pretty sure my Vita will display it, lol.

Nando

Arkhan Asylum

What?

It don't show up in firefox.  TinyPic is all tardy for some reason.

kakutolives

http://i46.tinypic.com/24orn0i.jpg

just for you. copy pasta on your browser. also all those items are "shoot me an offer on what you think is fair" type of deal so feel free to offer

Opethian

IMG

kakutolives

i say 5 + shipping.the thing with the disc is that the inner ring (i dont think the data portion is affected) has peeled by 2-3mm on one tiny spot on the cd.it this way when i bought it. I tested it and it works fine, however i dont know if it affects the game at one point or another.However if by some reason it acts funky I would more than happily issue you a refund. at this point i dont even think the camera could show exactly what i mean. it would be something you would need to hold your disc in the light to notice.

the spine card and manual are in ok condition (they are noticeably used)
i originally paid 20 shipped for it. I personally dont feel it should be worth that much so if it is ok with you let me know

my PM to Opethian.
I really want to be transparent about puyo puyo. its more about finding it a loving home than really selling it. specially given how the disc is.

also all items that have been bought so far have been shipped. gentlemen keep an eye on your mailboxes ;)

Arkhan Asylum

Oh, I have all that crap basically lol.

I think we have the same laptop.

CGQuarterly

Received my copy of Drac X today.  Great seller here!

Thanks!

Chris

PunkCryborg

Got Space Fantasy Zone in the mail today! Shipped quick and game is in great condition.
Thanks!

kakutolives

kakutolives

all remaining sales suspended til monday. all paid for items have been shipped.
i will try to hand out remaining tracking numbers by tonight.

thanks

CPTRAVE

Alright got my game today great packaging by the way. Oh, so excited can not wait to play. :dance:

Opethian

IMG

kakutolives

lol

back from out of town. will respond to PM's shortly just give me a couple of hours guys

Kaijuboy

Arkhan Asylum

c0ldb33r

You don't have to tell mne, but how much did megaman go for?
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

Bernie

munchiaz

BlueBMW

Quote from: c0ldb33r on 07/10/2012, 05:46 PMYou don't have to tell mne, but how much did megaman go for?
I cant remember now.. i think it was around $25 but who knows.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

kakutolives

Arkhan your stuff has been shipped. ill PM you the tracking number in the morning.

as for people still interested I apologize. I have a lot of crapola keeping me busy in IRL at the moment. I will try to to reply to PM's as soon as possible

kakutolives

bumping to inform that I am willing to contemplate all offers on whatever is left. no reasonable offer will be refused! ;)

Arkhan Asylum

XYXZYZ

I sent a PM for the remaining Sapphire a couple weeks ago, just wondering where everything stands with that.

Kaijuboy

Quote from: XYXZYZ on 07/19/2012, 08:54 AMI sent a PM for the remaining Sapphire a couple weeks ago, just wondering where everything stands with that.
I also contacted her weeks ago about a couple of items, heard back a total, replied back agreeing and asked for a Paypal Addy, and have heard NOTHING since, even after a couple more PMs.  In all honesty, it really doesnt make me feel confident about sending him/her any money.  I mean seriously, Im trying to GIVE this person MONEY and cant get a response (and they've logged in several times since).  #-o  I can imagine having to wait another couple weeks more hoping to get my item or having to go through paypal to get a refund....  [-X

XYXZYZ

Quote from: Kaijuboy on 07/19/2012, 06:38 PMI can imagine having to wait another couple weeks more hoping to get my item or having to go through paypal to get a refund....  [-X
Yeah, that's a good point. :-k

kakutolives

with all due respect to the previous 2 posters: I said in the original post that I was moving, making this an incredible mess for me. just about everybody that paid me got their items sent and shipped. only 1 is pending to be shipped on monday (jperryss paid for Advance V.G. and it will be sent on monday)
for references please PM anybody that has done buisness with me. As for the previous 2 posters above me, I owe both and apology for not following back for a paypal address to get paid, however Sapphire has been requested by A LOT of people and I had it on hold for Bernie since it came as a request from him. please consider a sale final with me if I provide you the paypal and rest assured it will be shipped.

for anybody that cares I ended up moving within the same apartment complex (went from double to single but my brother is cool with me using the wifi since i am still within range. funny how life can work out sometimes)

again sorry for the inconveniences to those that did not get a followup I assure you it was either due real life catching up or because I gave first priority wait to some members of the forum. Bernie said that it was ok to just sell it any member of the board just about 2-3 days ago. so it is done being on hold.

also lowering the price of the PC engine DUO-R to 150 if you pick it up locally

Bernie

I dont feel you owe these folks an apology at all.  Life gets in the way of us all.  If they are that impatient carry themselves to eBay and pay a premium.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Kaijuboy on 07/19/2012, 06:38 PM
Quote from: XYXZYZ on 07/19/2012, 08:54 AMI sent a PM for the remaining Sapphire a couple weeks ago, just wondering where everything stands with that.
I also contacted her weeks ago about a couple of items, heard back a total, replied back agreeing and asked for a Paypal Addy, and have heard NOTHING since, even after a couple more PMs.  In all honesty, it really doesnt make me feel confident about sending him/her any money.  I mean seriously, Im trying to GIVE this person MONEY and cant get a response (and they've logged in several times since).  #-o  I can imagine having to wait another couple weeks more hoping to get my item or having to go through paypal to get a refund....  [-X
I got my 3 items safe and sound with no issues, and one of the games was what, 90$?

Quit being impatient.  The person is moving.  If I were moving, the last thing I'd worry about is checking my PMs on a forum, especially since yknow, moving = stuff isn't hooked up, so no internet.

:)

CPTRAVE

Kakutolives is a trust worthy seller I bought something from him and received it days later.  :D

jperryss

blueraven

Quote from: BlueBMW on 07/11/2012, 01:41 AM
Quote from: c0ldb33r on 07/10/2012, 05:46 PMYou don't have to tell mne, but how much did megaman go for?
I cant remember now.. i think it was around $25 but who knows.
Jesus I paid full price for that too.