RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

kakutolives unexpected PCE sell off. PC engine duo-r down to 150!! please read

Started by kakutolives, 06/17/2012, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everblue

I am interested in the Duo-R - how much would it cost to ship to Malta, Europe? Any photos? Thanks!

8bitForLife

maybe im reading wrong but you have 35 of the sapphires available or the one you have is 35 bucks?
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

kakutolives

Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

OtokonoZenyou

Got in Sapphire Friday, super fast shipping and no problems, love it. Great seller, thanks again man!

gbapalyer

Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

meka

^Rockman is a fan conversion from the Famicom game. PC Engine 25th anniversary limited print run.

saturndual32

PM about the Duo sent. Maybe a couple extra pics will seal the deal for me.