What's in a Laseractive Pac?

Started by soop, 07/06/2012, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soop

I was just thinking, the Laseractive Pac is probably actually the smallest PC Engine by volume, and it might make it a great candidate for modding into a handheld, but I suspect that certain bits and pieces, like the power functions will probably not be on the Pac itself.

Any idea?
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

TheClash603

I think that a NEC pac is actually bigger/about the same size as a Turbo Express.  Also, it costs a lot more.  Probably not an idea mod choice, but thats just my two cents :)

BlueBMW

I think the smallest iteration is the pc engine contained within the Sharp X1 Twin.  The laseractive pac has all the usual pc engine hardware plus additional interfacing chips etc.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

soop

Ace, ok. Well in the absence of a PCE on a chip (seriously, someone needs to get on that!)  if I ever see a bargain Pac, I'll consider snapping it up.

burn_654

QuoteWhat's in a Laseractive Pac?
*Throws wine goblet*
A miserable pile of secrets!
Quote from: RegalSinYou know for that r-tard who goes like "oh something retro, let me put down my vabagelina, stop drinking my cheeze wine, and get to playing".

soop

^ Hahahah :D  That made me smile :D

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: burn_654 on 07/06/2012, 10:20 AM*Throws wine goblet*
A miserable pile of secrets!
But enough talk.   Have at you!
--DragonmasterDan