OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Bardoly's Bargain Bazaar - Terraforming manual, Beyond Shadowgate poster w/ pics

Started by Bardoly, 07/27/2012, 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

munchiaz

Got my PC Denjin from Bardoly yesterday. A pleasure working with you again

MrFlutterPie

FiftyQuid

Games received today!  Many thanks, perfect as always!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Mathius

Dalder

Bardoly

All PMs responded to (I think.) and updated list.

NOTE:  I WILL BE ON VACATION FROM JUNE 1-10, SO NOTHING WILL BE SHIPPED OUT DURING THAT TIME.

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: Bardoly on 05/30/2013, 06:38 PMNOTE:  I WILL BE ON VACATION FROM JUNE 1-10, SO NOTHING WILL BE SHIPPED OUT DURING THAT TIME.
Make sure to bring an Express and OBEY while your gone ;)

Capitalistix

Bardoly

Well, I'm finally back!

Vacation was enjoyable, but NOT relaxing, and then when I got back, my job workload doubled from ~45 hours per week to ~90 hours per week, so I have not even had a chance to be on here since May 31st.   ](*,)  I will read and respond to all 11 PMs that I have received in the last month as soon as possible.

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

syphic

Quote from: Bardoly on 11/29/2012, 01:12 AMUpdated today with some new things added!
PM me asap.
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

Bardoly

Updated today with Bernie's stuff and with some other stuff that I got in some lots over the last 2 months.

Bardoly

Updated today, although I didn't have a chance to put prices on everything.  PM me if interested.

bob

I think you need to update your people you have had good transactions with.   :-"

munchiaz

RTQ

PMed you with an offer a few days ago.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Bardoly

Work's been killin' me and we had company (a family of five) staying over our place for the last week, so unfortunately I've been a bit slower lately.  Bear with me, and after they leave on this Thursday, I should (hopefully) be back to normal.  (I can check the forum some at work, but because the family's staying in my game room, I had to put away a lot of my stuff, so I can't get to my stuff to take pics, verify, etc...  :(  )

Bardoly

A looooooong overdue update to my first post.
Everything has been updated.
There a couple of games that I haven't priced yet, so offers are welcome for those.

Now that I've finally been able to update this, I've have to see about a 2-year anniversary raffle!
Last year, I did 4 raffles to celebrate my anniversary as follows, so I'll have to see what I can do to top that!   :-k :-k :-k
July 2013 Raffle 1 of 4
July 2013 Raffle 2 of 4
July 2013 Raffle 3 of 4
July 2013 Raffle 4 of 4

jtucci31

Just sent ya a PM, get back to me whenever! :)

HailingTheThings

I, too totally sent you a PM, Mister Sir. mewmewmew <3
IMG

ifkz

I would have ordered your DD: Order of the Griffon if I had any money left over this month :(  Best price I've seen anywhere.
THANKS TO ALL PCEFX members who have helped fix my hardware and add to my games library!  What a thrill!

syphic

Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

Bardoly

Going through PM's now.  I will reply to all who have messaged me.

Also, I plan to be at VGS this year, so anyone coming won't need to pay shipping if they wait until then to get their games.

Mzo

Haven't been around for a few days and missed this earlier.

PM sent!
HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

Bardoly

All PM's have been replied to as far as I can tell.  If anyone PM'd me, and I haven't replied yet, then please PM me again.

Items which have been struck through have either sold or are pending.

I plan to try to pack everything up tonight and ship out tomorrow if at all possible.

My thanks to all who are buying.

Elder

Bardoly

Shipped out today.

Updated.

NOTE:  See below updated Shipping costs.  Due to a small package sent out today to Canada, I am now aware of higher shipping prices, and therefore must raise these accordingly.  :(  A small package with 3 games in it cast $20.55 to ship to Quebec from Northwest Indiana.   ](*,)  If anyone knows a cheaper way to ship reliably to Canada, please let me know.  this is insane!   :evil:

All prices are without shipping.
Shipping to the U.S. is $6 for 1-3 items or $10 for 4+ items.
Shipping to Canada is $18 for 1-3 items and $22 for 4+ items.
Shipping to anywhere else is $18 for 1-3 items or $22 for 4+ items.

HailingTheThings

Got my stuff today, this guy is great! Also, really, really good pillow talk.

IMG
IMG

Elder

Quote from: Bardoly on 06/23/2014, 06:23 PMShipped out today.

Updated.

NOTE:  See below updated Shipping costs.  Due to a small package sent out today to Canada, I am now aware of higher shipping prices, and therefore must raise these accordingly.  :(  A small package with 3 games in it cast $20.55 to ship to Quebec from Northwest Indiana.   ](*,)  If anyone knows a cheaper way to ship reliably to Canada, please let me know.  this is insane!   :evil:

All prices are without shipping.
Shipping to the U.S. is $6 for 1-3 items or $10 for 4+ items.
Shipping to Canada is $18 for 1-3 items and $22 for 4+ items.
Shipping to anywhere else is $18 for 1-3 items or $22 for 4+ items.
Sorry that it was a shock, but glad we worked it out :)

bob

DeshDildo

A few PMs sent and money sent.  I haven't heard anything, just want to make sure you got the funds.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Bardoly

Quote from: Desh on 07/04/2014, 07:49 PMA few PMs sent and money sent.  I haven't heard anything, just want to make sure you got the funds.
Replied by PM.

As far as I know, I'm all caught up with my PM's.

ifkz

Got my order in today, positive feedback for Bardoly!  See you again next order.
THANKS TO ALL PCEFX members who have helped fix my hardware and add to my games library!  What a thrill!

Bardoly

:)

All shipped out today, all PMs responded to (I believe.), and thread updated.

Lord willing, my sister and I will be at VGS this coming Saturday, so I'll bring all of this stuff with me, and if anyone wants anything from this thread, they can save on shipping.  (Also, I give amazing deals in person, anyway!  Just ask Flare and joshua_Turbo.)

Also an update on my anniversary raffle.  I know, I know, I should have started it last week, but with it being a holiday week, I was swamped at work, and so I just couldn't get to it.  :(  Since I'm taking all of my trade stuff with me to VGS, and I don't know for sure what I'll have left.  I plan to do the raffle next week after VGS.  I'll make sure that it'll be a good one, since it has been delayed.  Also, if esteban can release the long-delayed, much-anticipated RomRom Karaoke Vol. 3 Turbo Doodle Episode BEFORE my raffle ends, then I'll double it!  (Or make it much better, whatever makes more sense.)  So, lobby esteban!   :mrgreen:

esteban

I gotta make something, dammit. Of course, trying to find the time...hmmmm....difficult....
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Bardoly

Quote from: esteban on 07/10/2014, 10:04 AMI gotta make something, dammit. Of course, trying to find the time...hmmmm....difficult....
You can do it!  Yes, you can!

Mathius

Quote from: Bardoly on 07/10/2014, 05:41 PM
Quote from: esteban on 07/10/2014, 10:04 AMI gotta make something, dammit. Of course, trying to find the time...hmmmm....difficult....
You can do it!  Yes, you can!
I've been on Esty to join us for years. Like a sequoia he's rooted down with no sign of budging.  :P

Bardoly

HailingTheThings

IMG

Bardoly

Cotton sold.

Updated with pics for Terraforming manual and Beyond Shadowgate poster.

I really like to trade these to help someone complete their copy if possible, but I am open to offers.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: Bardoly on 08/31/2015, 01:35 AMCotton sold.

Updated with pics for Terraforming manual and Beyond Shadowgate poster.

I really like to trade these to help someone complete their copy if possible, but I am open to offers.
PM incoming..

HailingTheThings

IMG