@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Bardoly's Pcenginefx 1-Year Anniversary Raffle!!! Raffle 3 of 4

Started by Bardoly, 07/08/2013, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bardoly

Well, to celebrate my 1-year anniversary of being a Pcenginefx member, I'm going to do some raffles!

Raffle #3 Rules

1.  Must have been a member since July 31, 2012.
2.  Must have at least 100 posts, of which many must be good ones.
3.  Must not already have the game, unless you're upgrading to a more complete copy, of which you must raffle off your loosie or whatever.
4.  Must promise to play the game for at least one hour this year.
5.  Free shipping to the U.S.  $3 shipping to Canada.  $7 shipping to anywhere else in the world.
6.  Raffle will end on July 24th at midnight unless I feel like ending it earlier or later.

Prize is as follows:

- Pics here soon -

Out Run CIC or Rabio Lepus CIC - (Indicate which one you prefer when you sign up, or indicate no preference.)

turboswimbz

Ah, missed the cut off.  Nice raffle man. Thanks.  Good Luck to all.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Bardoly

Quote from: turboswimbz on 07/08/2013, 10:25 PMAh, missed the cut off.  Nice raffle man. Thanks.  Good Luck to all.
Sorry man.  Those 19 days were probably Joe or Keranu dithering over whether to approve your registration request or not.  Blame it on them.   :twisted:

I was going to make the cutoff July 3, which is my actual forum registration anniversary date, but I decided to expand it to the end of the month.  At least you can join in the two other raffles that I posted with looser restrictions.  I'll have to make a mental note to have a join date restriction of August 19, 2012 or earlier for my next raffle after these 4.   :P

Mishran

I'll take a shot at Rabio. That's a game I've not played yet.

BigusSchmuck

Wow, great raffles! I would like to be entered for the Outrun one. Thank you for doing these!

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

turboswimbz

Ha no I believe my registration was less than a week. :) Besides No worries, I'm sure who ever gets one of these will be more than worthy and love it.

Can't wait to see how this turns out!
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

PunkCryborg

Radical man! Don't know which I'd prefer but both are on my wish list! Guess I'll sign up for Outrun since I don't have many driving/racing games yet.
Thanks!

KnightWarrior

I joined July 2nd 2012

Can I sign up?

blueraven

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Trenton_net

I think I finally qualify for something! I'd like to be put down for the copy of 'Rabio' if possible.

esadajr

+1 for the raffle.

Wow, today is my first year anniversary  :) Time goes fast when your having fun  :mrgreen:
Gaming since 1985

esteban

OH HELL YES.

I ENTER MY NAME IN HATRIS FOR OUTRUN.

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Nando

Flare65

Please enter me for the Outrun game.  Been looking for that one for a while.  Thanks!

roflmao

Quote from: Flare65 on 07/10/2013, 07:44 PMPlease enter me for the Outrun game.  Been looking for that one for a while.  Thanks!
Please add me for Outrun as well.  I love this game so much, it's a travesty I haven't picked it up for the PCE yet.  Worth it for the music alone.

I'm still in the process of moving, so if I were to be the lucky recipient, it may be a little bit before I have a concrete address. :)

On a side note: I recently picked up Sega Classics Collection for the PS2 (cheap!) and it has a very fun version of Outrun on it.  And Space Harrier.  I know some people may think those developers bastardized the games by bringing them to the 3D realm, but imo they still capture the spirit of the games, play fast and smooth, and have fun remixed versions of the soundtrack.  If your local Gamestop has it on the cheap and you like Outrun or Space Harrier, I'd say it's worth picking up just to kick around with some afternoon.

Bardoly

Quote from: KnightWarrior on 07/10/2013, 01:24 AMI joined July 2nd 2012

Can I sign up?
Yes, you may.  Let me know which game is your preferred prize.

Bardoly

Quote from: esadajr on 07/10/2013, 09:41 AM+1 for the raffle.

Wow, today is my first year anniversary  :) Time goes fast when your having fun  :mrgreen:
So are you signing up?

fraggore

I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

GohanX

I'm in for Rabio Lepus. I'm a huge Video System whore.

KnightWarrior

Quote from: Bardoly on 07/10/2013, 10:39 PM
Quote from: KnightWarrior on 07/10/2013, 01:24 AMI joined July 2nd 2012

Can I sign up?
Yes, you may.  Let me know which game is your preferred prize.
OutRun, Thanks

chany60126

Nice raffle! I'd like to enter the Rabio Lepus raffle since I just got Outrun from you.  :mrgreen:

csgx1

I'd like to join if it's not too late.  I don't have either game, I'd like to sign up for Outrun if I could please.  Thanks!

Bardoly

It won't be too much longer before I draw the winner, so those who meet the requirements, sign up!

ElSeven

currently playing:
PCE - Raiden
SNES - Chrono Trigger
DC - Fast Striker

PCE LP

roflmao

If you haven't done the drawing yet and would allow it, please add me for Outrun. :D

Bardoly

Raffle participants:

Mishran - Rabio Lepus
BigusSchmuck - Outrun
VenomMacbeth - Outrun
PunkCryborg - Outrun
blueraven - ?????
soop - Rabio Lepus
Trenton_net - Rabio Lepus
esteban - Outrun
Nando - Rabio Lepus
Flare65 - Outrun
KnightWarrior - Outrun
fraggore - Rabio Lepus
JKM - Rabio Lepus
chany60126 - Rabio Lepus
csgx1 - Outrun
ElSeven - Outrun
roflmao - Outrun

Drawing happening momentarily...

Bardoly

...and we have a winner!

/5h6c.jpg

PM me your mailing info.

VenomMacbeth

THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Nando

esteban

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 07/29/2013, 03:43 PMYay!! :D  Thanks for the awesome raffle, Bardoly!
You bastard! :pcgs:

Bardoly, this was a great raffle...IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: esteban on 07/30/2013, 01:13 AMYou bastard! :pcgs:

Bardoly, this was a great raffle...IMG
lol Don't worry, esteban.  I'll be staying out of the raffles now for awhile.  I might even host my own sometime soon. ;)
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

roflmao

fraggore

I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

Bardoly

Thanks to all who participated.  Prize shipped out today.

TheClash603

You're the man for doing all these raffles.  Even though I didn't enter, on behalf of the community, thanks!

esadajr

Quote from: TheClash603 on 08/04/2013, 11:02 AMYou're the man for doing all these raffles.  Even though I didn't enter, on behalf of the community, thanks!
^^^^ This
Gaming since 1985