10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Fuck your couch

Started by Obfuscate, 08/17/2012, 07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obfuscate

tpivette

Haha, thats exactly what I thought of when I saw the topic title! A classic... what ever happened to Chappelle?
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

RegalSin

I thought it was somebody faced, down when your moving you hips forward and back ( gyrating ), I usted to do that back before I discovered myself. I mean like way back. I talking about back when I was like not even five. Remember those days, when your pillow was your greatest friend.
IMGIMG

bob

^ Dude, that friggin bug in your signature keeps fucking with me on my iPad

CGQuarterly

Quote from: galam on 09/05/2012, 06:00 PM^ Dude, that friggin bug in your signature keeps fucking with me on my iPad 
Same here.

Chris

NightWolve

That SOB! That's why you make people take their shoes off before coming in your house!

Quote from: galam on 09/05/2012, 06:00 PM^ Dude, that friggin bug in your signature keeps fucking with me on my iPad 
Ah, so I wasn't the only one annoyed by that animated bug GIF of his and I had a real fruit fly bother my screen tonight as well. I posted a workaround here though you probably won't like it. Besides putting the entirety of RegalSin on ignore, that's one way. ;)

Firebomber7

Quote from: RegalSin on 09/05/2012, 04:59 PMI thought it was somebody faced, down when your moving you hips forward and back ( gyrating ), I usted to do that back before I discovered myself. I mean like way back. I talking about back when I was like not even five. Remember those days, when your pillow was your greatest friend.
What is your first language?
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

Senshi

Quote from: Firebomber7 on 09/06/2012, 12:58 PM
Quote from: RegalSin on 09/05/2012, 04:59 PMI thought it was somebody faced, down when your moving you hips forward and back ( gyrating ), I usted to do that back before I discovered myself. I mean like way back. I talking about back when I was like not even five. Remember those days, when your pillow was your greatest friend.
What is your first language?
Its Idiot
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

OldRover

Admitting to owning an iPad is the first step toward recovery.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

RegalSin

What is ipad? Isn't that something that girls use, because they cry downtheir?
IMGIMG