10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Cruz Sisters

Started by 420GOAT, 08/17/2012, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

420GOAT

commercial may be old news but still a sight!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

PunkCryborg

ahhhhhhh I am crazy over penelope cruz

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Chuplayer

I just watched this commercial again with the audio on, and why do these women have such ugly voices? They sound like they've got beef jerky for esophaguses. Granted, that would be awesome for men, but for women, it's awful.

esteban

Quote from: Chuplayer on 08/18/2012, 09:45 AMI just watched this commercial again with the audio on, and why do these women have such ugly voices? They sound like they've got beef jerky for esophaguses. Granted, that would be awesome for men, but for women, it's awful.
I have no problem with their beautiful voices (manly or not).

BUT I DO HAVE A PROBLEM with how contrived this commerical is.

Do the Cruz sisters play video games? Probably not, but I don't care. It is conceivable. This is not my gripe.

Does Penelope play in such a physically awkward manner? Does she have such forced conversations with her sister?

Why didn't they have a pillow fight at the end?

I'm all for "sexy" in advertising. But, it's pathetic when it is so forced/contrived.

/rant
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PunkCryborg

I dont care what they are doing, the Cruz sisters are so hot it doesn't matter.
And Chuplayer, I don't really understand your comment but have you ever seen Penelope in a movie? She awesome and I like her voice especially when she's speaking spanish.

TheClash603

I never knew there was a Cruz sister.  Wowza.  Give me either, or both, any day!

The commercial was pretty lame, but it was fun lame, and it gave me a boner.  A boner I would gladly stick into Penelope's mustaced mouth.

CPTRAVE

OMG the sister is beautiful  :shock:
Thanks for posting I am going to watch it again :shock:

Colossus1574

Quote from: TheClash603 on 08/18/2012, 04:16 PMThe commercial was pretty lame, but it was fun lame, and it gave me a boner.  A boner I would gladly stick into Penelope's mustaced mouth.
WHOA, WHOA! Way too much info!!!....would you accept Mario dressed up as Penelope as a substitute? HAHAHA

TheClash603

Quote from: Colossus1574 on 08/18/2012, 11:02 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 08/18/2012, 04:16 PMThe commercial was pretty lame, but it was fun lame, and it gave me a boner.  A boner I would gladly stick into Penelope's mustaced mouth.
WHOA, WHOA! Way too much info!!!....would you accept Mario dressed up as Penelope as a substitute? HAHAHA
I guess it depends how well he could pull it off.

Have you ever seen the Maury episodes, "is this a man or a woman?"  Sometimes it really creeps me out...

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 08/18/2012, 11:28 PM
Quote from: Colossus1574 on 08/18/2012, 11:02 PM
I guess it depends how well he could pull it off.

Have you ever seen the Maury episodes, "is this a man or a woman?"  Sometimes it really creeps me out...
hahhahahahhahhahhaha. I think, for my tastes, Luigi could totally pull it off. I'm not sure about Mario, though.

Good times :pcds:.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

420GOAT

they are not super fine but very very cute.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.