RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Sony closes one of the UK's oldest video game studios - Sony Liverpool

Started by SuperPlay, 08/23/2012, 08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperPlay

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

Yea, seriously- Fuck you Sony.

Anyone can develop the new Wipeout right?

:(
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

maybe they shut it down for a grand scheme that will result in Shadow of the Breast 4.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Sony should close more studios and make fewer games - it's just what the Vita needs to really take off.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

_Paul

At first I thought this was sad news. Then I realised that I hated the Wipeout games, disliked Lemmings and thought Shadow of the Beast was a great tech demo but the gameplay sucked. In fact, I'm not sure I've liked anything Psygnosis made.

NecroPhile

_Paul

Arkhan Asylum

geise

Psygnosis just published those games.  Reflections made shadow of the beast, and DMA design did the other games like Lemmings, Blood Money, Menace.  I think that's terrible they closed that studio.  Hopefully not everyone lost their job and some got moved onto other things.

bartre

:cry:
well, i guess i'm gonna go play wipeout fusion, best of luck to all who lost their jobs.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/23/2012, 01:28 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/23/2012, 01:24 PMExcept Ballistix.  I'm sure you love Ballistix.
I touch myself when I play it.
Suddenly I'm interested in Ballistix. Hmmmmmmmmm....:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

Quote from: esteban on 08/25/2012, 10:29 AM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/23/2012, 01:24 PMExcept Ballistix.  I'm sure you love Ballistix.
I should clarify. I punch myself in the face when I play it. It's more fun that way.

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 08/26/2012, 04:02 AMI should clarify. I punch myself in the face when I play it. It's more fun that way.
"Let the game... commence."  *punch*   :lol:

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/26/2012, 04:02 AM
Quote from: esteban on 08/25/2012, 10:29 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/23/2012, 01:24 PMExcept Ballistix.  I'm sure you love Ballistix.
I should clarify. I punch myself in the face when I play it. It's more fun that way.
Hmmmmmmmm... Let's investigate further....

IMG

...Ballistix.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG