12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

WTB - Might & Magic 3 Turbo Duo Map

Started by jack_sprat, 08/23/2012, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

jack_sprat

I'm in need of the map for the M&M 3.

Would like an original or a high quality copy.

hoobs88

Check with Sparky. He made some high quality copies.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

SMF

Yes he did make some but if I'm not mistaken he only gave them away to F#CK EBAY members as a Xmas gift. But you can see if he has some left over.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch