OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Super 8/Tri-Star Converter for SNES

Started by cavein2000, 02/08/2006, 01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavein2000

Okay.  So I have the Super 8 converter (add on that lets you play famicom, super famicom and NES games on your SNES) in my posession.  It is in beautiful condition and fully functional.  I hooked it up and it plays games with no picture loss(that I can notice).  

I am looking into selling it, but am tempted to keep it for myself.  However already have a NES and Messiah NEX(plays famicom/NES), so I don't really need it.  

One person told me it is worth 50-60 bucks.  It seems to be pretty rare as I have only found this one on ebay (which I purchased as part of a large lot including Castlevania X!!).  I think it would be a nice addition to the collection and serves as a space saver as well.  What do you think???
What a horrible night to have a curse...

Dark Fact

That's a really sweet item you got there! Maybe you ought to auction it off if you really want to make some money.  But, if you value it for playing your famicom and NES games, then keep it instead.  :wink:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

cavein2000

Thanks.  I actually decided to keep it and booted the NEX (even though that thing is damn sweet).  Which Ys game is that in your signature?  I just picked up Ys III for SNES, but that is all I have (and I haven't even popped it in the SNES yet).

Keranu

His signature is from Ys Eternal for PC. Ys III is a pretty cool game too (though in a totally different league than I & II), but I recommend the TGCD and Genesis versions of Ys III over the SNES one. The SNES one is still pretty good though.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

cavein2000

sweet... don't play pc games much but that looks cool

Seldane

Quote from: "Keranu"His signature is from Ys Eternal for PC. Ys III is a pretty cool game too (though in a totally different league than I & II), but I recommend the TGCD and Genesis versions of Ys III over the SNES one. The SNES one is still pretty good though.

Actually, it's Ys COMPLETE. Adol looks a bit different in Ys ETERNAL.  :wink:

(Useful information, don't you think?)  :roll:
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Dark Fact

It's the PC Ys like everyone else here said. :)

There was another sig I could've used that had the similar meeting between Adol and Fact but Fact's closeup pic looks like he's really, really drowsy.  The PC version gives him a much more prestigious appearance.  8)
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!