10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

REQUEST: Tapatalk Plug-in (or equivalent) for SMF 1.1.16

Started by esteban, 10/21/2012, 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

REQUEST: I would like support for Tapatalk (or equivalent application) for my phone. YES I CAN DREAM. :pcgs:

I realize the pcefx forum is on SMF 1.1.16, but there is a Tapatalk plug-in for 1.1.16 and it would offer some basic features (I'll settle for anything!)

http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=smf

If the tech gurus have a better solution, please share!

BACKSTORY: I don't like to miss threads/posts, but I hate manually searching through every forum (if ever there was a reason to CONSOLIDATE SECTIONS instead of creating new sections/sub-sections, THIS IS IT!).

Not surprisingly, the "Show unread posts since last visit" function is crucial to me... but it is a very limited and unforgiving way to manage my participation in the forum. If I accidentally hit refresh/close tab in my browser, I'll lose the list of threads I need to catch-up on.

An app like Tapatalk would reduce this frustration and allow me to participate more frequently and regularly.

And, finally, the trend (towards using mobile devices) doesn't seem to be slowing down. Ha! Any measure to make the forums pleasurable to mobile users is a good thing  :pcgs:.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

roflmao

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/21/2012, 08:38 PMSeconded!
:pcgs:

I'm surprised more folks aren't as desperate as I am for this! Dammit!

roflmao

I try to take the family out RVing as much as possible and I could care less about Facebook or my email, but I'd love to be able to keep tabs on the forums in the evenings after we've put the kid to bed while camping. :mrgreen:  Using Opera mini to read the forums on my cell phone has bested me...

esteban