RAFFLE WINNER: Taito Chase H.Q. / タイトーチェイスH. Q.

Started by Trenton_net, 11/11/2012, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenton_net

Hi Everyone,

This is a friendly community raffle for the exact item pictured here:

IMG

This item is in good condition, with the exception of the back which has label damage (not pictured). A perfect game for serious enjoyment, rather than something locked up as a collectors item.

1. The winner would kindly be asked to cover the cost to ship this to them.
2. Please do not enter the raffle if you already own this game.
3. Please do not enter the raffle if you already won a previous raffle and are still enjoying that title.
4. When you are done enjoying this game, please pay-it-forward by holding another raffle.
5. Raffle will end at a random time next week, provided enough people enter to make it sporting. Otherwise it will be extended as needed.

Cheers and good luck!

Note: The entry list will include all people who post by the end of the cut off date. So as long as you post, your place is secure. There will not be a running list, as it requires a bit too much work to keep updating. :-)

WINNER: Opethian! Congratulations!

BigusSchmuck

Sure, sign me up for this. Would love to try it out! Thanks!

Bernie

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Opethian

IMG

OtokonoZenyou

Sign me up! Always wanted to try out this game.

PCEngineHell

Obfuscate

munchiaz

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

bartre

soop

Let's go Mr Driver!

Don't enter me, but by all means, help yourself to some Turbo Karma.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Bardoly

Go ahead and sign me up please, and kudos for this raffle!

CPTRAVE

roflmao

I'd love to enter this, but I have won previous auctions and am still enjoying them, so I'll be sitting this one out.  +1 TurboKarma to you!  This looks like a fun game!

KnightWarrior

Aggie Tsubi

Always up for a good racer. I'd like to sign up please. :)

vxbinaca

Trenton_net

Update: Winner will be picked sometime tonight. Please be sure to enter by that time to avoid any disappointment. :-)

Opethian

IMG

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!