RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Fact

Seeing as how YouTube is taking off in popularity all over the web with hundreds of different video files and TV shows being viewed and uploaded each day, what are you all watching currently?

I'll start off (POWER RANGERS - Season 1, Episode 1 ["Day of the Dumpster"]):
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

Keranu

I was watching Perfect Strangers on it a few nights ago!!! I almost passed out when I heard they had episodes of it on there. Now all we need are DVDs for them.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

TR0N

Been watching all the, SMB replay vids and stuff on there.

I've also been visting a lot of video.google.com as well fun site.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Ninja Spirit

I'm a Myspace user, but I am nothing like some of the rejects in this movie. This cracked me up sooooo badly!

TR0N

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 02/17/2006, 11:17 AM
I'm a Myspace user, but I am nothing like some of the rejects in this movie. This cracked me up sooooo badly!
:lol:  :lol:
IMG

Ninja Spirit

youtu.be/tcJbxbQdAeo

I just uploaded this. In fact I captured this video myself.
Good ol' pain videos.

Keranu

MySpace The Movie: That was pretty funny, I especially like the part with Tom at the end. Pretty well made too!

That gymnastic video is hilarious too, is that sound of the kid hitting his head into the thing real or added? Just gotta love that DOINK!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Ninja Spirityoutu.be/tcJbxbQdAeo

I just uploaded this. In fact I captured this video myself.
Good ol' pain videos.
:lol:  :lol:

It's like watching a cartoon.
IMG

TR0N

IMG

Ninja Spirit

Damn! It's that bad. The only reason I'd get a PSP is for emulation and movies. That's it.

Keranu

Good lord that was insanely terrible loading, that's gotta be the worst I have seen! I would certainly shoot myself if I ever bought that game and tried playing it more than once.

I'm also not interested in PSP currently. The only thing that has kept me slightly interested are the Falcom game ports on it, but that certainly isn't worth the PSP price at all. Needs better software for me.
IMG

TR0N

IMG

Ninja Spirit

Thought that Punch Out reenactment was something? check this out.

Lost: youtube.com/?v=_O4mG4KKYug

Dark Fact

Check this out:  :lol:

DUMBASS TRIES TO FLY A COPTER
Lost: youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8BgT_iuxw

Possible Alt:
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

GUTS

fucking A that site sucks, are all the videos people trying to be funny?  Jesus that sucked ass, I hate these fucking retards with video cameras who think they're whipping up comedy gold.  I'll stick to bigboys.com where at least amongst the dipshit students you can find some good ol fashioned people getting hurt videos.

Dark Fact

Quote from: "GUTS"fucking A that site sucks, are all the videos people trying to be funny? Jesus that sucked ass, I hate these fucking retards with video cameras who think they're whipping up comedy gold. I'll stick to bigboys.com where at least amongst the dipshit students you can find some good ol fashioned people getting hurt videos.
But the guy wasn't trying to be funny.  He really didn't know how to fly a copter.

And you know you can watch full episodes of TV shows on there, don't you?

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: "GUTS"fucking A that site sucks, are all the videos people trying to be funny?  Jesus that sucked ass, I hate these fucking retards with video cameras who think they're whipping up comedy gold.  I'll stick to bigboys.com where at least amongst the dipshit students you can find some good ol fashioned people getting hurt videos.

ANYTHING is on Youtube, from TV shows, music videos, gameplay videos and..........funny videos or people trying to attempt the funny. Search up anything, trust me it's not what you think. I know the site is swarming with stupid stunt videos, or those retarded ass Webcam singing videos that that stupid Numa Numa Kid spawned.

OMG That fuckin' song is stuck in my head now...
Maia hii maia hoo....

bigboys.com is called break.com now.

Now actually there needs to be more gameplay videos on Youtube. For instance, I try to find Final Fantasy gp vids, they're all cheesy music videos with that annoying JPop on them.

Dark Fact

One of my friends who went to the Youtube site told me it was "masturbation central".  Mostly due to the fact there are a lot of videos with hot girls there. :roll:

GUTS

Ah I must have got unlucky then, I clicked "next video" a few times and all I got was stupid skits and shit, it was ungodly.

And that helicopter one is a classic, but I saw that ages ago on big boys or ebaum or something.  My personal favorite is the one where the lady is stomping the grapes for a news segment, then falls off the stage and starts making horrible, horrible sounds, man I actually cried laughing at that one.

Ninja Spirit

youtube.com/watch?v=R1qinGtZoXo

Obscure anime from 1984. Damn I could barely talk when that came out.

Dark Fact

What's the best way to get rid of a dead whale? :shock:

"You blow it up, of course!"
youtube.com/watch?v=DReaJiLk7gI&search=blowing%20up%20a%20whale

And that, my friends, is my 100th post! 8)

esteban

Quote from: GUTS on 03/01/2006, 01:31 AMAh I must have got unlucky then, I clicked "next video" a few times and all I got was stupid skits and shit, it was ungodly.

And that helicopter one is a classic, but I saw that ages ago on big boys or ebaum or something.  My personal favorite is the one where the lady is stomping the grapes for a news segment, then falls off the stage and starts making horrible, horrible sounds, man I actually cried laughing at that one.
DUDE! You know that I must see this video now. It sounds really disturbing from your description, but I'm hoping that it's not "broken neck death snorts" and just "ouch! that hurt" sounds.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: stevek666
Quote from: GUTSAh I must have got unlucky then, I clicked "next video" a few times and all I got was stupid skits and shit, it was ungodly.

And that helicopter one is a classic, but I saw that ages ago on big boys or ebaum or something.  My personal favorite is the one where the lady is stomping the grapes for a news segment, then falls off the stage and starts making horrible, horrible sounds, man I actually cried laughing at that one.
DUDE! You know that I must see this video now. It sounds really disturbing from your description, but I'm hoping that it's not "broken neck death snorts" and just "ouch! that hurt" sounds.
Dude! Apparently you spent 2k4 on dialup. That's was like in the top 10 video of 2k4. Here it is...

Atlanta Grape Stomp

esteban

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 03/02/2006, 09:29 AMAtlanta Grape Stomp
Hahahahah.  Yeah, as you can tell, I don't watch videos online or follow internet culture too closely :). I'm definitely "out of the loop", to put it mildly.

So, I watched the video. Crap, I don't like videos like that. I just feel bad for the lady. She was broken. Ouch.

I had much more fun watching the video of the idiot trying to fly a helicopter, despite the fact that he had no experience flying. He might have died in the crash -- but at least I did hear him moaning in agony :).

But, I have to thank you for providing the link! I had to see it. :)

GUTS

Haha well you should check out the girl on the bicycle getting smacked in the face by an RC car, that was probably my second favorite video and its not disturbing at al, just hilarious.  I'm sure Ninja Spirit knows which one I'm talking about, haha.

Ninja Spirit

Not sure post the link and maybe it'll refresh my memory.

I don't know what this girl's trying to do, but she's.....sing (yawn) ing....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
https://youtube.com/watch?v=GYA9fv6vT6Y

Bring out the crutches, ice packs and bandages, there's more agony straight ahead right here on PAIN TV!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=dOTz-h77HJE
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cJJa_TrxZLM

TR0N

NinjaSpirit, right about the music videos being on there.

I was bored so i look up this classic from Men at Work.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: "GUTS"Haha well you should check out the girl on the bicycle getting smacked in the face by an RC car, that was probably my second favorite video and its not disturbing at al, just hilarious.  I'm sure Ninja Spirit knows which one I'm talking about, haha.
Now... THAT's what I'm talking about!

esteban

Quote from: Ninja SpiritNot sure post the link and maybe it'll refresh my memory.

I don't know what this girl's trying to do, but she's.....sing (yawn) ing....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
https://youtube.com/watch?v=GYA9fv6vT6Y

Bring out the crutches, ice packs and bandages, there's more agony straight ahead right here on PAIN TV!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=dOTz-h77HJE
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cJJa_TrxZLM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=pKqyPLnat2w
Hahahah! thanks ninja :). Oh man, that first video... that was like a really, really bad audition for American Idol. And the lady mentions that she has received lots of positive feedback. Unless this is an orchestrated joke by MOA (Masochists of America), I don't get it. :)

Now, time to check out the other videos...

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 03/03/2006, 02:49 AMI was bored so i look up this classic from men at work.
Corny video, but a great song. Their albums were decent, I enjoyed nearly all of the songs, not just the Top 40 hits, though I haven't listened to them in many years.

Speaking of that song, have you ever tried Vegemite? It's friggin' intense -- super salty nasty brown sludge they scrape from the bottom of ???? -- and I wasn't a fan of it... even when I spread it really thin on a buttered roll. Definitely and acquired taste.

Ninja Spirit

I was searching up Phil Collins' old 1980's videos, I ran into several I totally forgotten about.
Land of Confusion. I was 4 years old when the video came out (1986), that video used to give me nightmares. Now that I think about it, the video was made to make fun of President Reagan and his Administration.

PCEngineFX

Well I suppose I should post up the short film I worked on....

The Glove (2003) Length: 10:53
wayback.video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7266295822326146149

IMDB Entry
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377979/

A short film I pretty much made with my brother-in-law back in '03.  I was in charge of editing and final distrubution but most of my time I was largely in charge of Visual FX...took me a good 8 months of VFX work to do about 35 FX shots.  My wife was the operator of the "glove", which is a heavily modified version of the Power Glove.  Here is a short plot outline...

QuoteWhen a computer gamer comes into possession of the Devil's own game-device, a blood-sucking Glove bent on destroying the soul of anyone who uses it and spreading Evil in the game world, only carnage and terror can ensue. Gabe, the gamer-hero, must battle the seductive power of the murderous Glove and save the world from the satanic machinations of the most evil computer interface outside Redmond. A "gripping" short spoof of B-grade horror flicks and gamer-culture legend, based on GameSpy's Daily Victim columns by Dave "Fargo" Kosak.
QuoteGabe thought it was a toy, an innocent device which could improve his score at computer games, but, in reality, it was a five-fingered fiend from Hell! It was The Glove: The Devil's own peripheral, forged in the burning, sulfurous pits of Hell and bent on destroying the souls of all who touch it. Unsuspectingly let loose, the world's most evil computer device wrecks carnage and terror in this "gripping" FX-fest as the hero risks soul and sanity to end its diabolical designs before "game over". Based on GameSpy's Daily Victim columns by Dave "Fargo" Kosak, this short spoof of B-grade horror films and computer-game culture grabs straight for the funny bone.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

Keranu

Aaron that movie sounds awesome (and from watching it so far, it looks rather well made!). I will totally review it and post here, and if it's good enough, I'll write a review to put up on my site (when it's up) with screenshots. ;)
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: stevek666
Quote from: TronI was bored so i look up this classic from men at work.
Corny video, but a great song. Their albums were decent, I enjoyed nearly all of the songs, not just the Top 40 hits, though I haven't listened to them in many years.

Speaking of that song, have you ever tried Vegemite? It's friggin' intense -- super salty nasty brown sludge they scrape from the bottom of ???? -- and I wasn't a fan of it... even when I spread it really thin on a buttered roll. Definitely and acquired taste.
Yeah the singer did explain was it was on, VH1 yuck indeed :P
IMG

Ninja Spirit

youtube.com/watch?v=sbe1G9LRK5Y

:lol:

Another Street Fighter III: Third Strike "HEY! HEY! HEY!" video.

TR0N

Atari promo  :lol:  :lol: What hype monkeys :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx6VOUMeY2A&search=Atari

Next up the worst games 8 videogames SAromr0ng owns!?

BTW he does diss Keith Courage.

Title: "The 8 Worst Videogames SArmstr0ng owns!"
Description: I was bored one day, so I made this video for a forum I frequented. It outlines the 8 worst videogames that I have in my collection. Featuring "Punch-Out," "Ring King," and Robin Williams?
Note: This is a video response to BACK TO THE FUTURE by the Angry Nintendo Nerd"

Lost: wayback.youtu.be/7Q0lCkH6VBk
IMG

Ninja Spirit

I posted a comment on Stretch Armstrong's video. I gave him a 3 for dissing Keith Courage and that the plot about "NICE" and "BAD" is a total fluke.

*hides from Keranu* lol

Keranu

Dude, fuck that video! Okay, I admit it was pretty cool and funny before he mentioned Keith Courage (like throwing his pirate Unreal 2 game and Jack VHS in there), though I still wanted to punch him for the outfit he was wearing and the X-Play-like humor. As us real gamers know, Keith Courage is an excellent game, it just needed a slight control touch up and maybe even a small graphic touch up, but the game ruled! It pissed me off enough when he dissed Keith Courage but when I saw his number one choice, I was about to sceam and I turned off the video as soon as I saw the title appear. Back to the Future for NES is AWESOME and addicting game! I honestly don't see what a person wouldn't like about it. It might look silly, but god damn it's a fun game!  :D
IMG

Ninja Spirit

CrackTiger

Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"
Quote from: "stevek666"
Quote from: "GUTS"Ah I must have got unlucky then, I clicked "next video" a few times and all I got was stupid skits and shit, it was ungodly.

And that helicopter one is a classic, but I saw that ages ago on big boys or ebaum or something.  My personal favorite is the one where the lady is stomping the grapes for a news segment, then falls off the stage and starts making horrible, horrible sounds, man I actually cried laughing at that one.

Dude! Apparently you spent 2k4 on dialup. That's was like in the top 10 video of 2k4. Here it is...

Atlanta Grape Stomp

Those "whitewash" losers at the end tied it all together.

I'm surprised that we don't see more accidents in live news broadcasts.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

CrackTiger

Quote from: "Tron"Been watching all the, SMB replay vids and stuff on there.

I've also been visting a lot of http://www.video.google.com as well fun site.

I'm a noob when it comes to these kinds of sites and didn't know that google had one too.

Here's what I found right off the bat-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2093398125092263434

This proves the theory of natural selection.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

CrackTiger

Quote from: "Tron"Live action Thundercats!?
Fan made of corse still why not?

Wow, I won't say anything bad about those guys, it was pretty cool and everything.. but man, is that hilarious.

CrackTiger

Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"
Thought that Punch Out reenactment was something? check this out.

Wow, thanks for that one man.

I like how many moves they incorporated from so many different series'.

Ninja Spirit

https://youtube.com/user/JoshF
Check out this user's videos. He's spreading Sega Saturn goodness.

More Saturn vids.
youtube.com/watch?v=AaDeDdxBWyY

I want the game in the 3rd link, Psychic Assasin Taromaru
I gotta get one of my friends to let me use his camcorder, I should do this with my PCE/Turbo stuff.

pixeljunkie

Quote"Super Happy Fun-Time Show" (4:28)
IMG
Puppets, life lessons and DRAGONS!

Super Happy Funtime Show teaches kids the importance of cheering up your friends when they are down and the nuances of getting along with others. Winner of the "Golden Leaf" award in 2005 for excellence in educational programming, the series combines live action and cutting-edge puppetry to form a seamless production that has wowed the world over and is
broadcast in over 15 languages.

Super Happy Funtime Show is the most original, thought-provoking, realistic, funny, sad, educational, sexy, controversial, awesome, emo, fantastic and awesome show ever made!
youtube.com/watch?v=gtjs9T7lehE&search=puppets%20high%20school

puppet show me and some guys made....ummm yeah

Keranu

Haha, that video is the best.

Anyone else think that rapper is a reptillian alienoid? Just look at those creepy snake eyes and those sharp, sudden movements.
IMG

PCEngineHell

akamichi

Dark Fact

College PAC-MAN prank
A couple of dudes dressed as the PAC-MAN characters running through a college library. :)