Air Zonk/PC Denjin High Scores!

Started by geise, 11/16/2012, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geise

IMG

Wow... we have a Darkwing Duck high score thread but no Air Zonk?  :-k  Well it's time to start!  This first post is not my greatest, but this is the only proof on file atm.  When posting scores please specify which mode you played.  This score was done on Spicy Mode.

Spicy Mode
1. 46,155,810 - csgx1 1CC
2. 19,418,300 - Phase 1CC
3. 18,541,570 - NecroPhile 1CC
4. 17,435,200 - roflmao 1CC
5. 8,418,860 - DQ187
6. 1,061,620 - geise

IMG

PunkCryborg

oh IT'S ON Geise wait till I get home from work I'm gonna tear up some Zonk :twisted:
(actually I'm not that good at Zonk)

geise

Bring it man!  Haha, I'm sure you'll beat it.  I want to get back into posting high scores.  The competition (to me) makes it fun! :)

PunkCryborg

The Alzadick thread is hot you need to get in on that it's just me Ope and Sirhcman on that one.

Nec.Game.head

Let the Air Zonk high score battles begin gentlemen !!!
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

sirhcman

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 11/16/2012, 06:49 PMThe Alzadick thread is hot you need to get in on that it's just me Ope and Sirhcman on that one.
I hate Alzadick! :evil:

RoyVegas

Didn't beat your score but came close.  Sadly it doesn't have a highscore screen so you better have your camera ready for a quick pic or you're shit out of luck. .
All is well. :)

geise

Nice man!  Is that on spicey mode?

geise

Well...if they don't post it here... :)

csgx1

Here's my Air Zonk score. My eyes and thumbs are still hurting after this run.

Played on spicy. Thanks.

IMG

geise

Fantastic score man!  You have more patience than I do that's for sure.  Score's updated. :D

NecroPhile

IMG

1cc on spicy, US version (obviously).  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

geise

Awesome Necro!  Score added!  I need to get the Duo out of the box and get another go at this soon.  I just don't have the patience to milk the bosses for score.  I just want to 1CC it "normally" and see what I end up with.

BTW NecroPhile did you set up a damn Tripod to capture your score?  or is this a screen cap from a video capture?

NecroPhile

Quote from: geise on 05/24/2014, 04:11 PMBTW NecroPhile did you set up a damn Tripod to capture your score?  or is this a screen cap from a video capture?
Screen cap from one of these.  I've not had any problems with it, but it gets quite toasty and I don't think I'd want to use it for long recording sessions.

Phase

From AirZonk GOTW (March) 1cc spice world

IMG

(I'll go with my lower score since my higher score I let the game run by itself)

DQ187

I can get to the final boss without using a continue but he always destroys me :P thought I had em this last time. Got a decent score of 8,418,860. That Final boss rush level is brutal! This was done on Spicy mode.

IMG

geise

Nice!  This is what we ask for here at the forums.  Just basic participation.  Score added.

DQ187

Quote from: geise on 03/24/2016, 11:38 AMNice!  This is what we ask for here at the forums.  Just basic participation.  Score added.
That's hat I came back for! :)  trying to finally beat this and Super Star Soldier.

NecroPhile

Quote from: DQ187 on 03/24/2016, 12:04 PMThat's hat I came back for! :)  trying to finally beat this and Super Star Soldier.
Hats?  Time to play Hatris!  :mrgreen:

I'm sure you'll beat it with a bit more practice.  If I can do it, just about anyone can.

DQ187

Quote from: guest on 03/24/2016, 02:18 PM
Quote from: DQ187 on 03/24/2016, 12:04 PMThat's hat I came back for! :)  trying to finally beat this and Super Star Soldier.
Hats?  Time to play Hatris!  :mrgreen:

I'm sure you'll beat it with a bit more practice.  If I can do it, just about anyone can.
Hopefully! I feel like I've got close a few times. That last boss just destroys me.

roflmao

WOOOO! I finally beat Air Zonk! It's been a long time coming. I've gotten "this close" so many times.

IMG

geise

Nice!  Score added!  I seriously need to do a high score 1cc playthrough.  Last place is unacceptable.  I wonder where everyone is milking points?

NecroPhile

No milking needed for my score.  It's just me beating the game without continuing.

I have no idea how csgx1 hit his crazy score.

geise

Quote from: guest on 06/09/2016, 10:31 AMNo milking needed for my score.  It's just me beating the game without continuing.

I have no idea how csgx1 hit his crazy score.
No, I know anyone getting under 20 mil is not milking points.  It's gotta be during boss fights.  Even if that is the case it's not easy to do, especially for extended periods of time.  BTW how many points does each life give at the end of the game when you beat it?